§imple-$erver-Curren¢y v.2.6 *

Author Topic: §imple-$erver-Curren¢y v.2.6 *  (Read 18352 times)

If you can code a semi-realistic stock market, that would be the tits.

Can you make it so the event outputs cashset, cashadd, cashminus and etc can be set to a really high number?

What exactly is the difference between the regular mod and coinage?
Coinage and Currency can be used together or separatly. If you use coinage with Server Currency, it will be auto-converted to "dollars" instead of "cents"

The 2 mods are identical in the way they work. Coinage just  uses coins :)

For dropping money on death, could you have two options: set amount or percentage? This way you could either set it to like $100 or set it to drop 50% of what you are holding?
The best way to make cash drop on death for this mod would be to set how many "stacks" drop from the player when they die(considering they have the minimum amount). I do like the percentage idea, but it's harder to determine how much cash to drop when the stack amount could be anything.

Can you make it so the event outputs cashset, cashadd, cashminus and etc can be set to a really high number?
onActivate > Client > VCE_modCash > cashAdd 1000000
Rapid click, you will be a blockland millionaire.
Isn't adding a million per click enough? O.o
Talk about inflation lol

onActivate > Client > VCE_modCash > cashAdd 1000000
Rapid click, you will be a blockland millionaire.
Isn't adding a million per click enough? O.o
Talk about inflation lol
It only goes up to ten thousand.

Was 10,000 intentional?  That's interestingly intuitive, since that's the size of a full stack of $100s, and iirc the maximum amount that many banks will accept on a check without some special verification.

It only goes up to ten thousand.
Actually, your right. Sorry about that, I have fixed it in the next update.
Thanks for this info :D

Was 10,000 intentional?  That's interestingly intuitive, since that's the size of a full stack of $100s
It was intentional for the stacks but not for the events. I must've been a couple zeros short. O.o

2.6 pls

Update
Code: ("ChangeLog v.2.6") [Select]
Cash and coin drop on death added as suggested by many
The dead can no longer collect cash or coins
Coinbag jingle sound fixed
Checkbook item added
You can set drops by using /setCashDrop or /setCoinDrop [int -1 - 10]
Setting this value to -1 will cause players to drop all cash via checkbook

See OP for updated downloads and info!
Thanks for the continued support :)

/randomPic

Bank accounts with interest defined by prefs?  Loans?  Stocks?  Holy stuff I'm pretty sure I just want a huge bundles finance mod.  I'm just getting giddy over this.

Nice update! I know this is meant to be a "simple" cash mod, but it won't be complete without one last thing - a bank feature. When that's implemented I think it'll be finished :)

Is their a way to keep Currency over time?

i think this makes mvm in blockland possible

Is their a way to keep Currency over time?
Enable Script_PlayerPersistence and Supprt_PlayerPersistence and people will keep their currency when they leave and rejoin your server

Nice update! I know this is meant to be a "simple" cash mod, but it won't be complete without one last thing - a bank feature. When that's implemented I think it'll be finished :)
I'll see what I can do about a simple bank type feature

Anybody hear 'bout a game called Subrosa?

This would be perfect to replicate it.

Can you make a Way to give other Players Cash/Coins?