Auto Sort By Players, Enable All Add-ons, and Remove Mouse Tip

Author Topic: Auto Sort By Players, Enable All Add-ons, and Remove Mouse Tip  (Read 4032 times)

When I'm searching for a server I always sort by players so I made this to do it automatically when you search for servers.
Download

I dunno if this has been made before I looked but couldn't find it. But it adds an enable all button to the custom gamemode's settings
Download

And this add-on removes the "TIP: Press M to toggle mouse and click on links" text when a link appears or you have your mouse on, as most of us know already.
Download
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 10:36:51 AM by Crøwn »

loving yes

don't know why it wasn't in the base game

thanks, i was looking for this

This add-on goes well with this add-on: LINK

this one time I actually just guessed the command based off the 'none' command and it actually worked
I assume you did the same

I see what you've done

I don't even get that "TIP: Press M to toggle mouse and click on links" anymore for some reason

I don't even get that "TIP: Press M to toggle mouse and click on links" anymore for some reason
Do you have
And this add-on removes the "TIP: Press M to toggle mouse and click on links" text when a link appears or you have your mouse on, as most of us know already.
Download
?

Aw, read "Auto Sort By Players" as "Auto Sort Players" and expected something that would automatically sort the player list by the last sorted-by column whenever anything changes.

So does this use a stable sorting algorithm for sorting by players, or does it just use the default way that shakes around violently if two servers have the same number of players?

So does this use a stable sorting algorithm for sorting by players, or does it just use the default way that shakes around violently if two servers have the same number of players?
Shakes violently. It's only 8 lines of code.

don't know why it wasn't in the base game

I feel like this for so many things.

No Lol I didn't change anything like that. It just uses the default way.