Author Topic: Blueboy362's Old Bedroom - Worst staff ever  (Read 6710 times)

Also blue, learn to spell. "it was all a mistake some admins were Immachure" and Hawt, he is a horrible host because he has a windows 95.
correction: Windows 8 :/

very whine, such baby.
 oh and lol, blue made an account just to post a comment onto this. funny.
and we didn't clear spam bricks to make room for our own "mega buildsh!!1!11", we did it noobs b spammin yo.
Just stop talking, you are an even worse excuse for an admin, you were spamming chat like there's no tomorrow about tribal things.  I bet the 2C stands for the size of your brain, just stop.

Abusive Admin: Sorry about 2C and Derpman1337 the reason why I did not de-admin him is that if I do it 2C will unfriend me on steam... but I don't know about derpman1337 :/

Abusive Admin: Sorry about 2C and Derpman1337 the reason why I did not de-admin him is that if I do it 2C will unfriend me on steam... but I don't know about derpman1337 :/
I see, it's alright, I thought the server was fun itself, I like playing in the bedroom, it reminds me of that old server where there was this giant sky bridge next to the bed.  Overall, I think that the server is fun but bad staff.

The server really isn't like that! What goes on: 1st: Its quiet and has no players. 2nd: I invite a friend and it gets larger. 3rd: Tons of people join! 4th: Trolls and crap happens (Sometimes) 5th: Its all good. 6th: Will the server fall apart? Stay up?  And when you were banned I was angry for at least 5 seconds then unbanned you...

I agree! i got banned just cause i left?!?!

the server staffs can be unstable, some are kinda crazy... also its a dowhatever server I never wanted anyone to get mad things get out of hand ALOT on my servers and some of the stuff are just for fun... dr.pion is a builder inside the bed, I UNBANNED YOU RIGHT WHEN YOU WERE BANNED and 2C and Derpman1337 can get a little bit (VERY) crazy sometimes xD my server sometimes has trolls and it can get crazy im really sorry that you had to go through this I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO EXPLAIN HOW SORRY I AM OK!? ALSO THE BAN HAMMER CRAP? THAT HAPPENS MOST OF THE TIME AND IF A INNOCENT PLAYER ON THERE WANTS IT TO STOP WE DONT HURT THEM WE DONT HURT ANYONE ON PURPOSE WE ARENT BADMINS IM SORRY THAT YOU HAD TO GO THROUGH THIS ALSO YES SOME OF THEM ARE ABUSIVE AND I TRIED TO STOP ONE OF THEM FROM DOING IT YESTERDAY I EVEN HAVE A DEEP DEEEP HATRED OF FIVE NIGHT'S AT FREDDYS F*cK I TRIED TO STOP THIS CRAP YESTERDAY AND MY SERVER ENDED UP CRASHING TOO! I WAS NOT SUPRISED (much...) WHEN I SAW IT WAS DRAMA'D ); OH AND WHEN SPAMS HAPPEND SUPERCRAZYJEFF WAS SPAMMING "STAP" FOR A REASON   

I have just been enlightened.

I agree! i got banned just cause i left?!?!
Maybe because of your behavior on the forums.

-irrelevant post-

Good job. You pointed out an eight year olds fault.

Good job. You pointed out an eight year olds fault.

i have to disagree, that was entirely relevant. i don't even host much, but i blockoheader is on my auto-ban stuff list.

2C

I see, it's alright, I thought the server was fun itself, I like playing in the bedroom, it reminds me of that old server where there was this giant sky bridge next to the bed.  Overall, I think that the server is fun but bad staff.
hey i was only banhammering random people because i was bored, plus it was on destructo not ban. ALSO TETRA, BlueBoy362 changed his steam and blockland name, i believe his current names are Steam: CobaltKnight9000 Blockland: Magic!

hey i was only banhammering random people because i was bored
you're an idiot

you're an idiot

Well its his server so he can do anything he wants. I mean if you don't like it then just leave, that's what i do all the time.

Well its his server so he can do anything he wants. I mean if you don't like it then just leave, that's what i do all the time.

How did that line go again?

"Just because it's your party it doesn't mean you can stuff on peoples food", or something like that, right?