Worst Thing You Have Ever done

Author Topic: Worst Thing You Have Ever done  (Read 2693 times)

Post below what the worst thing you have ever done is so you can be ridiculed by the internet. I'll start:

Back when I was in school I hit this kid because of what he was saying and we got into a fight. I told the staff about it and totally set up a deceptive ploy against the kid. To make a long story short I got him expelled and got away scott free.

I said "nuhglastia" instead of "nostalgia"

spelled songs from plastic beach wrong

i kicked a kid with down syndrome's pencil across the hallway and he was looking for it and i tried to give it back to him but i couldn't find him and i felt so bad

Many many years ago during elementary school an acquaintance and I were messing around some vending machines at school trying to pick their locks with paperclips. We didn't expect it to actually work, so it was more of just a game of toying with the locks. When mine suddenly popped open I freaked out and ran away. (At this point we had attracted a small interested crowd of other students, I freaked out because I knew everyone saw me do it)

The consequences were extremely mild.

I accidentally pushed my friend off the sixth story of his apartment building really late at night. I put him inside a large suitcase connected to the anchor from my boat and threw him in the river.

I accidentally pushed my friend off the sixth story of his apartment building really late at night. I put him inside a large suitcase connected to the anchor from my boat and threw him in the river.
that's ok man, i do that every other weekend

i keep losing friends for some reason

that's ok man, i do that every other weekend

i keep losing friends for some reason
yes but I wasnt joking like you

and then your friend became jason voorhees and murdered 2 horny teenagers on a boat

i picked on this guy in class because he was using speed hacks in some n64 games. normally that wouldn't be a problem but i probably shouldn't go into anymore detail

tried to get high off of aerosol stuff once

i'm loving serious, i don't know why i did it

was at my girlfriend's house and her parents weren't supposed to be home, things got kinky and her dad walked in and told me to stop but I looked him in the eye and I couldn't stop.

that face he made.
I can't.