Poll

No poll?

Yes
No

Author Topic: ▃ ▇ ▅ ▃ Ravencroft and Whirlwind's Falling Tiles ▇ ▅ ▇ ▅  (Read 19840 times)

▇ ▅ ▇ ▅ is this really needed ▇ ▅ ▇ ▅
▇ ▅ ▇ ▅ = ALIEN BLOCK BETA= ▇ ▅ ▇ ▅

holy forget honno

▇ ▅ ▇ ▅ is this really needed ▇ ▅ ▇ ▅
forget yeah it is, those are some lovey equalizers.

I mean it looks out of place, so that's why I was complaining

What's new from when you last hosted

What's new from when you last hosted
- All of the interiors including the entire spawn room, observation room and hallways have been rebuilt.
- I built a lounge with a smaller observation room an an arcade in it in place of BC.
- I also built a hat shop and removed the Tavern.
- All of the events have been completely redone. Some events from Skyward Tiles were recycled into this one, but we used none of the events from the older falling tiles server.
- New music
- New special rounds and special round variations.

Pretty much the entire build and gamemode were rebuilt and re-evented from scratch except for certain parts of the arena like the tile layout and wall designs.

We're hosting tonight, be there!

News
5/23/15: Updated from version 12.0 to 12.1

Updates
Complete Version History
Version 12.1 [5/23/15]:
- Added Low Gravity game modifier. This game modifier costs 15 points to activate and reduces the gravity in the arena, causing players to jump higher and longer.
- Bug fixes
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 05:08:00 PM by #Ravencroft »

when tonight?
Whirl is opening now, I'll be on in a few hours.

I just got on, get in here people!

finally got in
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 10:36:58 PM by -Setro- »

Another crazy night at Falling Tiles!

« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 11:38:27 PM by #Ravencroft »

Could you please have the found chests be saved to the person when he leaves? It's really annoying to have to find the chests you've already found all over again. I got all 9 of the 10 chests and now I don't quite remember where some of the ones I already found were.

Could you please have the found chests be saved to the person when he leaves? It's really annoying to have to find the chests you've already found all over again. I got all 9 of the 10 chests and now I don't quite remember where some of the ones I already found were.
I could look into it but it doesn't really take long to find them all.