Tool_SwissArmyGun (v4r1)

Author Topic: Tool_SwissArmyGun (v4r1)  (Read 6813 times)

can you create a tool for this that, when fired on a brick, highlights every brick that's required to destroy that brick without destroying other bricks

example:
- you have a tower of 1x1 bricks
- you switch to this tool i propose
- you fire at the bottom brick
- it highlights all the bricks on top of it because you need to destroy those to destroy the bottom brick

Not to say this isn't a good idea, but you can avoid having to use this by using SAG delete.

can you make a tool that makes stuff less spammy by using bigger bricks?
..uh
sees if there's any way to reduce spam on a build and uses bigger bricks to reduce it?

Not to say this isn't a good idea, but you can avoid having to use this by using SAG delete.

yeah but that doesn't really guarantee 100% structural stability

what's "new and improved" in this variation?

A useful tool.
Still hate the list of needed /commands.

Also: Where the hell did you go and when did you get back?

what's "new and improved" in this variation?
There are 3 new modes, and a number of changes were made to the way the gun itself works.

I still think this needs rtb pefs for permissions, for when you host a freebuild or something without a minigame.

I still think this needs rtb pefs for permissions, for when you host a freebuild or something without a minigame.
I've never understood the obsession with permission preferences. At any rate, any changes to the default tools will also affect the Swiss Army Gun, and the other modes excluding bomb and nuke are only shortcuts for things that require the same trust level. Or are you talking about use of the gun itself?

you should make a client mod that includes keybinds to make switching to different modes faster and easier
Done.

I've released v4r1, with the following changes:
  • Non-admins may now use the Swiss Army Gun in a minigame if building is enabled.
  • Fixed some problems with the copy, move, and printfill modes.
  • Now includes keybinds to equip the Swiss Army Gun and switch between each of the modes.