Author Topic: ►►►Taking Simple Add-on Requests◄◄◄ (busy right now stuff will be done later)  (Read 16119 times)

Rules
►►No Weapons unless they are super unique and easy to make
►►No Vehicles
►►Provide models if your add-on requires models

▼ Scroll Down, consider rules before requesting ▼

I am taking simple add-on requests
I will queue your requests on a system of how much I want to make what you requested
so if you request something really easy or cool it should be done faster than something that is hard or has limited usability

Status right now: college

Express-Queue
A queue that spots near the top will always get completed first, these are things I think sound easy or cool and want to do
NameStatus

setPlayerAppearanceQueue'd
Disable Join/Leave soundsQueue'd

stuff-Queue
A queue where you may be put on hold for a while because I don't like your idea or its difficult to do (or I'm just lazy)
NameStatus

Anti-Camp GlowQueue'd
Team killing banRising
HitmarkersFalling
Damage Direction ArrowQueue'd

Complete
Proof that I actually get work done
NameLink

Save/Load HealthReleased
Vehicle Dismount TopReleased
No Vehicle DamageReleased
Friend ListReleased
No Vehicle PushReleased
SlayReleased
Event VehicleRotationReleased
No Check Point ResetReleased
Duplicator BlockReleased
Brick Keys Scroll ToolsDownload
Brick Limit Load ModificationDownload
onExplosionHitReleased

The Incinerator
Things I probably put in stuff-queue and then decided forget it
Name

Weapon Points
Gun Gamemode
Colorset GUI intvals
Ranked ability overhaul

Request away~~
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 12:59:30 AM by Swollow »

would this be considered simple?
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=273472.0
I kinda doubt it but I might as well try

could you also 'fix' an add-on?
http://puu.sh/h3QF7/2f38d20a52.zip
I need it so when I load saves, the brick limit doesn't go down

could you also 'fix' an add-on?
http://puu.sh/h3QF7/2f38d20a52.zip
I need it so when I load saves, the brick limit doesn't go down
completed

I'd like a way for kills with separate weapons to score different amounts of points in slayer. For example, killing a player with the gun gets you 1 point, killing player with the spear gets 3 points, killing a player with the bow for 5 points etc.

Not just those specific numbers, it would be cool if it could be configured in a separate file or something.
Is this even possible?

A mod that allows the player to press numbers on the keyboard to open the inventory slot if bricks are disabled and/or the inventory is open.

A mod that allows the player to press numbers on the keyboard to open the inventory slot if bricks are disabled and/or the inventory is open.
swallow stop you don't need to make this. found with 2 minutes of searching
Oh okay Nevermind.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 06:18:43 AM by the_stitch »

Just thought of another one, this one should be really simple. Your old admin only duplicator command (link) doesn't work 100%... right now it successfully blocks the command /duplicator, but non admins can still say /dup and /duplorcator to get one. Could you fix it?

A mod that alters tthe default checkpoint mod to prevent clearing or resetting checkpoints (no /clearcheckpoint)

edit: could you also add a command that allows for admins to force-clear a players checkpoint?
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 03:33:54 PM by --LegoPepper-- »

Just thought of another one, this one should be really simple. Your old admin only duplicator command (link) doesn't work 100%... right now it successfully blocks the command /duplicator, but non admins can still say /dup and /duplorcator to get one. Could you fix it?
done
A mod that alters tthe default checkpoint mod to prevent clearing or resetting checkpoints (no /clearcheckpoint)
done
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 03:32:25 PM by Swollow »

Jes00 made this, ask him.
Oh, my bad.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 08:45:04 AM by Dannu »

Jes00 made this, ask him.
doesn't matter I already made it