Author Topic: Real life time synchronized daycycle (Updated again, v1.3)  (Read 6947 times)

I wonder why MessageAll is outside of the functions, it's being executed so there's no way to see it unless the person decided to execute it again.

I wonder why MessageAll is outside of the functions, it's being executed so there's no way to see it unless the person decided to execute it again.
It worked perfectly when I ran it the first time
I don't think it's outside of the first function, could you be confusing it with the isclientcmd check I forgot to get rid of? (not gonna bother an update to fix that)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 10:47:30 PM by -Setro- »

Code: [Select]
switch$(%string)
{

case default:
%var = -1;
}

Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't it just default: not case default: ?

Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't it just default: not case default: ?
Woops.

I use sublime text 2
i use sublime text 3 therefore i'm more powerful than you

Why does your switch start from 1 and end at 24? 24 hour time goes from 00:00 to 23:59

Why does your switch start from 1 and end at 24? 24 hour time goes from 00:00 to 23:59
wait really

I like the idea of the mod, but being this is a video game, it's not normal to have accurate environments based on the time.

I like the idea of the mod, but being this is a video game, it's not normal to have accurate environments based on the time.
oh well
Yeah it's stupid like that
ye, confusing as forget. I wish 24 hour time format didnt exist anymore, or at least for TS to not use it
fixing when I get home and adding support_updater to it for easy updating
will also release a dedicated server version. no need for a client and server mod, really. if you have a dedi server, download the dedi version and that's it.

download link is broken

download link is broken
That's because I'm clearing out my hostr of files I don't use anymore.
Also, I've updated the add-on. Please check OP.

why is it in 24 hour format

Because of the way daycycles work, probably.