Real life time synchronized daycycle (Updated again, v1.3)

Author Topic: Real life time synchronized daycycle (Updated again, v1.3)  (Read 6920 times)

Because 24 hour time is the way of civilised people.

wait really
...of course? What's up with americans not understanding this...?

...of course? What's up with americans not understanding this...?
I've never met anyone before who didn't understand this. I'm pretty sure it's just Setro.

did Setro really make a time synchronization add-on without knowing that 24hour time goes from 00:00 to 23:59?

you could always just change the day/night cycle time to 86400 manually since uh, that's about how many seconds are in a day lol
then just guess how relative the time compares with outside

did Setro really make a time synchronization add-on without knowing that 24hour time goes from 00:00 to 23:59?
Yes.

you could always just change the day/night cycle time to 86400 manually since uh, that's about how many seconds are in a day lol
noooo, but that's soooo haarddd

why "just guess" when you can easily determine the exact match through some simple math

and then why not apply that result in the environment afterwards..

neat add-on

why is it in 24 hour format

because 24-hour master race

also YYYY-MM-DD master race

why is it in 24 hour format
the function that I use to get the time uses 24 hour format

also im bad at math

what would be ideal is if the time cycle worked independently from the default time adjuster and you would use the offset function to fine tune what time of day you want it to be relative to your time of day, preferably using Central Time as the basis since the majority of the blockland community resides around the United States, and I doubt western, mountain, or eastern time residents would notice much of a difference.

also make a pref for 12-hour or 24-hour displays if you guys are really going to argue about it.

I wish 24 hour time format didnt exist anymore, or at least for TS to not use it
just curious how else this might work if not 24 hours

as far as the formatting, notepad++ does that automatically, i just used notepad for some reason
that's like using ms paint when you have god damn photoshop you just don't do that

This sounded like a great idea for realistic servers.