Pecon7's Fortwars - SeventhSandwich & Malvhi135

Author Topic: Pecon7's Fortwars - SeventhSandwich & Malvhi135  (Read 7334 times)

why didn't you lock yourself in though. it's a pretty effective temporary solution - provided you were doing interior stuff.
Sadly, there was no way to really keep him out of my base without locking myself in, as the server had no useable player restriction events for blocks. It did have the default key mod, but it was admin-only.

Oh sorry, I see what you mean there. But no, in my opinion I do not think locking myself in would deter him.

Pecon's admins don't do stuff, it's like some of them are slowly turning into Tezuni-like admins.

Pecon's admins don't do stuff, it's like some of them are slowly turning into Tezuni-like admins.
Hey, wtf

Hey, wtf
don't be offended redconer your awesome! (And that message came from a BLUE guy...)

I thought he was a pretty cool guy up until now.

/support

don't be offended redconer your awesome! (And that message came from a BLUE guy...)

why would you bump a week old thread?

You know people calling others autistic isn't funny.

They might've not known or something.

Pecon's server has had pretty terrible admins for a while now. Probably due to the fact that he uses the extremely flawed method of applications to decide who is and isn't admin. I would never make someone I barely know admin no matter how good their app is and how good or bad of a reputation they have.

Pecon's server has had pretty terrible admins for a while now. Probably due to the fact that he uses the extremely flawed method of applications to decide who is and isn't admin. I would never make someone I barely know admin no matter how good their app is and how good or bad of a reputation they have.

Personal history is taken into account. You'd think you of all people would know best -
Name: Ravencroft
BL_ID: 2229
Previous administration experience: The Brighter Dark's servers, Whirlwind's servers, Wink's CityRPG, my Falling Tiles server that averaged 60+ people at a time when I hosted it, my Basketball Tournament, Wrapperup's servers, Jeebis' Falling Tiles, Kong123's servers, Glass' servers, Hata's servers, WALDO's servers
Who recommends you?: Whirlwind, WALDO, The Brighter Dark, Wink, Kickflow, You, Wrapperup, Allun Pentax, Cca, Cowboy6, Mango, Kingston, Jam Jar, BluetoothBoy, Pablo. You can ask them if you want. I'm too lazy to ask and screenshot every one of them recommending me. I can grab a few if you'd like.
Why should I accept you?: You should accept me because I am a proven admin that can handle even the most hectic situations, such as when there are a lot of people on the server at once. I also have a lot of experience being admin at servers that are popular or were once popular, for example, my own Falling Tiles server, The Brighter Dark's TDMs, various CityRPGs and more, so I can handle the pressure of keeping a renowned server in order. I can also build, make music loops and make prints so I can do productive things for the server if you're making a new map or simply just renovating the map.
Timezone/Region: Eastern Time

Pecon7: This application is good, but you also have quite the personal history. No.
Ipquarx: I don't like that you included Cca as a reccommendation. That's shady as forget. But besides that, everything looks fine. It's a yes from me.
Jetz: I've said in the past that you seem alright to me, and I haven't seen the reasons behind your questionable reputation, so once again I'll say yes and let the others deal with it if they have a problem. Yes.
Ry: Affiliations with Okiver, KalpRiddler and the rest of the anti-blockland league make this individual a highly questional rouge element. He might be good, but I don't trust his past affiliations enough to want to risk it. No.
Frontrox: Not the best reputation. No
Tophat: Been clean for a little while...But not enough for me to sway in your favor, although I think you're a good admin, even with your past. No.
Soroxzion: From your personal history I will have to say no on this.
Aware: Anyone but Ravencroft. No
Marioguy0:  I understand that people can change, but I do not feel that I can safely approve of you with your history.  Perhaps later.  No.
Xalos: I've previously denied Ravencroft on account of his shady history, but since you seem to have legitimately cleaned up your act, it's a yes from me.
Tetris: I've personally seen him swapping BL_ID's to access servers that he was previously banned on. Shady activity for a shady guy. What kind of idiot goes under such a hated name over and over, anyways? Definite no.
Trifornt: Whenever I'm around you, you're perfectly normal and a reasonable guy. You're actually pretty likable, save for the constant unnecessary use of cussing. However, I have heard nothing but that you're a troll and a problematic player from other people. I can't say "Yes" here, but I also don't want to say "No" because of how you act around me. It's conflicting, but I'm just going to have to say No because I cannot say Yes. Sorry.
Visolator: Your personal history brings everything down, the app looks good though. No.
Denied.

Affiliations with Okiver, KalpRiddler and the rest of the anti-blockland league make this individual a highly questional rouge element
okay that gave me a giggle lol
there's such a thing as taking things way too seriously

Personal history is taken into account. You'd think you of all people would know best -
Uh oh look out Jetz is taking things personally again lol.
there's such a thing as taking things way too seriously
^ pretty much this

You guys take the apps seriously like it's going to change anything, but the reality of it is that admin applications are never a good idea. The server's admin team isn't much better than the current state of Tezuni's admin team.
I give pretty accurate insight on the administration of Pecon's server and you take a shot at me. That's real mature of you Jetz, I'm impressed.

Uh oh look out Jetz is taking things personally again lol.
You indiscriminately called the admin staff terrible without any examples to support your claim whatsoever. I think you're taking it personally just because they don't like you.

You guys take the apps seriously like it's going to change anything, but the reality of it is that admin applications are never a good idea. The server's admin team isn't much better than the current state of Tezuni's admin team.
The server has been running for over 3 years. Dozens of admins have been reviewed and approved for the role. Do you know how many people we've had to remove from the admin staff when it turned out we chose poorly? You could count them on one hand. We take reviewing seriously because it works when you take it seriously.

I give pretty accurate insight on the administration of Pecon's server and you take a shot at me. That's real mature of you Jetz, I'm impressed.
Yeah right. You took a shot at the server, saying something we've heard a dozen times before, but not once has it been properly backed up. You compared the admins to the ones on Tezuni's server, which gets a drama topic practically every other week. I've become friends with many of the admins on the server, and I know they do the job well. Sorry that job doesn't include being nice to you.