IPhone's City RPG - abuse at its finest

Author Topic: IPhone's City RPG - abuse at its finest  (Read 3644 times)

To be entirely honest, iPhone's server is the reason why I stopped going to City RPGs. Majority of the time they're total stuff nowadays. iPhone has two previous dramas that just go to show that iPhone has not changed at all, and probably will not in the future.

A long time ago, I made a thread that asked the question of how does one host a good City RPG. I could make a guide in general discussion and put some saves on that, but then we're left with the same problem we see in this drama- the hosts will forget it up. Not to mention it would eventually sink to the depths of pageloss.

I was talking about Aoki but maybe Iphone did as well?
I hate to say it, but I have trouble believing Aoki is smart enough (at least in terms of coding knowledge) to know how to backdoor. He had his "own" City mod which he made his own job for, which leads me to believe he doesn't even know what a backdoor is.
Not to mention Aoki is pretty innocent. Not exactly the kind of person who WOULD backdoor.

plx donate to my cityrpg with bitcoin or else itll go down!
o and im gonna go on Flash Mobing sprees with admin spawned items but ignore that pls donate

lmao can't even wait 2 weeks... pathetic.
I'm not Maxx; TrollBoats ban was lifted to permanent.

plx donate to my cityrpg with bitcoin or else itll go down!
o and im gonna go on Flash Mobing sprees with admin spawned items but ignore that pls donate
okay link pls! i donate my life to you skill <33

I'm not Maxx; TrollBoats ban was lifted to permanent.

didn't know that

didn't know that
yeah. your response was pretty unnecessary

can you go in depth for once you starfish
Are you rude to anybody who doesn't support your dramas.

Too lazy to snip so I am just gonna say this is toward you adinx

Aoki did make a backdoor and is good at torquescript

I am not sure if you are aware but he made a petmod among other things

Are you rude to anybody who doesn't support your dramas.
im just saying aoki should be the last person to be judging a city rpg

I hate to say it, but I have trouble believing Aoki is smart enough (at least in terms of coding knowledge) to know how to backdoor. He had his "own" City mod which he made his own job for, which leads me to believe he doesn't even know what a backdoor is.
Not to mention Aoki is pretty innocent. Not exactly the kind of person who WOULD backdoor.
There's an entire drama on it...

Aoki did make a backdoor and is good at torquescript
He is semi-average at best.

Well, thatblackcop ddosed the server, so its over

Well, thatblackcop ddosed the server, so its over
that's a shame; it'll be a while till another server as good as this one comes up

He is semi-average at best.
On my scale average is above good so that is more of a compliment