Author Topic: IPhone's City RPG - abuse at its finest  (Read 3683 times)

was there
server is pretty dumb most of the time

I also did a drama about this, and btw, You should add one picture, Sometimes Iphone would stand ontop of the spawn, way up high on a tiny little Point, i dont know what to call it, and he repeadtly Aims and throws conc grenades down to the ground, and blows up everyone.
Then someone's 30,000 dollars drops and theres a big rush to get it, and then someone deposits it, and it starts all again. Proof of this is actually There is a grenade spawn located on the very top of the spawn building.
Also, iphone has a ignorant Trusty admin that basicly D-Wanded my , and my friends house, And are house(s) Costed up to 3400 dollars. Alot of time put into a bad turnout, right?
This guy and his ignorant moron hosting that server is grass simulator with a good physics engine. Dont join his server, it is a complete Turd.

Well, thatblackcop ddosed the server, so its over
And Thatblackcop is now known as a hero. Hackers can do good things. and bad things, at the same time of course.

And Thatblackcop is now known as a hero. Hackers can do good things. and bad things, at the same time of course.
Can you stop posting almost incoherent rambles

that's like saying someone who leaked secret documents from area 51 that everyone wanted to know and calling him a good guy even though he leaked documents