Pie Crust

Author Topic: Pie Crust  (Read 58027 times)

You know what, I think I'll just leave you to reading it

I think there's a bit of additional stuff in the furry thread too

he needs to leave again

yosher made me lol a couple of times

but uh.... what

Pie Crust is one of those few people on this website who are legitimately disgusting
Like, theres those people with a reputation, like Mr. Man or Tenshi who are probably pretty okay in real life, and then you have some kid who apparently forgets his dog and likes to pretend he's his sister. There's no way he isn't a forget.

Oh yeah, I was going to make this and then I forgot. I think people deserve to know that something like this is posting here, so thanks.

Here's to sincerely hoping that he gets banned for that post

I get he is disgusting and inhuman and all that but it was just a confession in a thread meant for confessions. Most of the drama is just you guys reacting.

I get he is disgusting and inhuman and all that but it was just a confession in a thread meant for confessions. Most of the drama is just you guys reacting.

There's things you confess

Then there's things you confess that you really shouldn't

More importantly, there's things that you do. And then there's things that you shouldn't do.

While it was a confession thread, to well, confess things; confessing to bestiality isn't really the proper thing to do. Save it maybe for 4chan where the ridicule is temporary or something, or better yet: Don't share it at all.

communist argentine dog forgeter
you can't get much worse than that

Pie crust needs to be put in a loving mental institution jesus christ
the only reason he probably isnt already in one is cause Argentina is terrible

was considering making this thread

but jesus christ, this guy is beyond the levels of autism.

was pie crust that guy who was pretending to be a gal or was he actually a girl? please fill me in cause i can't remember

may God have mercy on his soul