Author Topic: [Server] Better Force kill/Slay  (Read 4046 times)

Slay
Version 1

/slay <name>Kills a player by name
/slayblid <blid>Kills a player by blid
/slayKills a player you are looking at

The command can be used by admins and higher, although admins can only kill lower admins than them
ex: admins can't kill each other or super admins, but super admins can kill admins

Players killed are accompanied by a small lightning explosion

Download
swololol.com
1.5 kb

Players killed are accompanied by a small lightning explosion
please make a fire variation

Omg please a lightning bolt, thunder sound and /smite

I like all these neat little add-ons, why not put them into a single topic for better organization though?

I like all these neat little add-ons, why not put them into a single topic for better organization though?
it's a lot harder for people to see new addons in a mega topic or to find different addons through the search feature
either way the add-on board gets few topics now-adays so why not

either way the add-on board gets few topics now-adays so why not
Eh. True enough I guess. I wish BL forums had an organized downloads system like ol' RTB

Eh. True enough I guess. I wish BL forums had an organized downloads system like ol' RTB
^ this

I havent tried the addon out yet, but if it doesnt already, it should say who forcekilled you.

I havent tried the addon out yet, but if it doesnt already, it should say who forcekilled you.
it announces a message to the server

thanks a lot for this. tired of admins killing each other and me not being able to kill my dumb admins.

Swallow, you have been pretty active with making mods. How quickly do you make these?

Swollow, you have been pretty active with making mods. How quickly do you make these?
1 minute to a few hours, maybe over the course of a few weeks if its a big project
depends on my motivation and how difficult something is

Most of these recent ones are simple but thoughtful little codes that really show the beauty of simplicity. I like the kill streaks and other stuff though too

【ツ】
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 06:12:27 AM by Goth77 »