Author Topic: [Script] No Vehicle Push  (Read 4567 times)

No Vehicle Push
Version 1

Download
swololol.com
0.4 kb

« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 01:46:21 PM by K3k0m@n »

I love how you're releasing all these quality of life add-ons lately.

So no I cannot have fun with keep physics in the farlands? :'c

Does this make clicking vehicles do nothing? I'd like a version that mounts you, maybe an optional disable for mounting by falling onto vehicles too.

Does this make clicking vehicles do nothing? I'd like a version that mounts you, maybe an optional disable for mounting by falling onto vehicles too.
Ride On Click is an already existing add-on find it somewhere here: http://rtb-archive.host22.com this mod however is compatible with ride on click

I would love this, where you didn't need to jump on top of vehicles to enter them. You could even have it put players next to the vehicle when they exit. Queue it!

I would love this, where you didn't need to jump on top of vehicles to enter them. You could even have it put players next to the vehicle when they exit. Queue it!
this already exists it is in my rtb-archive

Server_RideOnClick   ?

This is actually more spectacular in a way because you can easily mount a player to a vehicle with vehicle events, but the clicking push thing was always my problem. Thanks again for this Swollow

I meant the second part, being on the side of the vehicle when you exit. Is there a mod for that?

I meant the second part, being on the side of the vehicle when you exit. Is there a mod for that?
somewhere yes it only works for some vehicles, id recommend not using it since it could get you stuck in walls most of the time

Neat.
Can you also release an add-on that doesn't mount you to vehicles, therefore you can walk on them and stuff?