[★ ★ ★ ] Block Ops 2 - Weapon Pack [46% Done, ADDED Mk 48] [★ ★ ★]

Poll

What kind of projectile should be used?

Linear Raycast (Gcat's Default Weapons)
Dot Trail Raycast (Tier+Tactical)
Dot Trailed Regular Bullets
Regular Bullets (Default Gun)

Author Topic: [★ ★ ★ ] Block Ops 2 - Weapon Pack [46% Done, ADDED Mk 48] [★ ★ ★]  (Read 15704 times)

Oh right, welcome back! (Please finish that fallout pack!)

Will these weapons be raycasted or normal?? Will there be an ammo system?

Raycast, ammo system optional by variable settings. And thank you!

wait what

you're phanto?

Yes.

what happened to PhantOS

Shotguns look short
are they longer ingame?
thatswhatshesaid

Shotguns look short
are they longer ingame?
thatswhatshesaid

No, they're that short. I might extend them a tiny bit in milkshape when I export it, but that's the actual size. I don't want it to be too long or too small/stuff like that. I'm following Tier+Tactical laws.

what happened to PhantOS

Email account I use for PhantOS got hacked, and I forgot the password. rip

dropped, it's been swell while it lasted o7

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you are trying to communicate. Do you have something against Raycasting?

I absolutely love your weapons, but for the love of god, please dont use fricking ascii stars in your title. We dont want the Alien Block thing to happen again.

I absolutely love your weapons, but for the love of god, please dont use fricking ascii stars in your title. We dont want the Alien Block thing to happen again.
'murica

ascii stars in your title

stars

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

anyways i'll try to get some stuph done.

chk chk blam blam blam v3

these are great models but if you mess up with the actual coding or fail to get this coded at all

i will forget you up
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 04:55:14 PM by Sami2ss »

these are great models but if you mess up with the actual coding or fail to get this coded at all

i will forget you up

Nah chill m80 its gunna be good

you can quote me on this when I release the pack

chk chik blowblowblowblowblowblow v666 lumnatey confrmid

Shotguns are done; Time for some LITE MACHEIN GUNZ