Poll

mgn

cactus
38 (52.1%)
death by merman
35 (47.9%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Author Topic: Scenery's BATTLEMIX [SERVER OPEN]  (Read 52598 times)

i will have to make the chuck norris round thingy fire less projectiles so the game doesn't Self Delete
who wouldn't

20 players firing the chuck norris round house thingy madoo richarderson would destroy the entire universe let alone the game

The shining laser will be interesting lol.
I like Beam Rifles, if that's anything? They one-shot when fully charged. You'd need to have the Alien Blaster too though or it would throw up errors (shared datablocks).

Who the fuq is scenery anyways

it is the name of my blocknet rental key (look under security)

ALSO SERVER IS UP WITH SOME NEW WEAPONS AAAAA

apparently it's just a seperate key or player or something meant to host the server

oh gytyyhgff already said it nvm

you can just not respawn on the infection gamemode lol

Is the infinity big bang storm enabled on this server?

There isn't nearly enough vertical aspect to the map. Take into comparison the map that was made for Zix's (Or was it Wrapperup's then? I get confused.) Randomizer. It had underpasses, stairways etc and thanks to that the incredibly fast paced and enjoyable CQ aspect was introduced to the game. In my opinion, this gamemode needs it.

There isn't nearly enough vertical aspect to the map. Take into comparison the map that was made for Zix's (Or was it Wrapperup's then? I get confused.) Randomizer. It had underpasses, stairways etc and thanks to that the incredibly fast paced and enjoyable CQ aspect was introduced to the game. In my opinion, this gamemode needs it.
I agree, the server is just a bunch of people aimlessly firing at each other in open space. The map invoves no strategy or stealth due to the way it's made.

THE SERVER IS NOW UP WITH NEW WEAPONS AND NEW MAP FEATURES

did it crash holy stuff