Author Topic: ThatBlackCop, ID 22661, petty DDOS  (Read 11144 times)

thatblackcop is man of reason's son,

/support

And he is doing it again to my server

Wow
I usually see BlackCop on Sanctus Rem's grapple knife tdm
He always seemed so joking

so i assume banning him won't solve this, unless he needs to actually start loading to get the ip

so i assume banning him won't solve this, unless he needs to actually start loading to get the ip
When you try to join a server or even just loads the server list, it echoes the IP in your console.

is there any way to block the attack out?

is there any way to block the attack out?
Not on the individual level.

I am [iPhone]. He joined my server and also threatened a DDoS attack if i banned him.  My admin banned him and 5 minutes later server starts lagging then my internet went down at home.  Router logs showed a flood of connections to my server the minute I came back online. 

I am [iPhone]. He joined my server and also threatened a DDoS attack if i banned him.  My admin banned him and 5 minutes later server starts lagging then my internet went down at home.  Router logs showed a flood of connections to my server the minute I came back online. 
I don't get why people do this though, What do they achieve from it... A bit of attention that's it but this is bang out of order. Some people need to get a grip of there self and grow up instead crashing the server because they don't get what the asked for.

Why has badspot not banned him yet.

I don't get why people do this though, What do they achieve from it... A bit of attention that's it but this is bang out of order. Some people need to get a grip of there self and grow up instead crashing the server because they don't get what the asked for.

Possibly for the thril? And Daniel, I thought that you used to ddoss

And Daniel, I thought that you used to ddoss
are you okay

i mean whats there to gain from ddosing a blockland server... it hardly ever has more than 400 players on at a time.  theyre not attacking much so whats the point?

It seems he wants to control every server in blockland or just make everyone go in his server because they wont be ddosed.

Badspot plz IP ban.

/support

Do we have his ip now?

ddos back lelel