Poll

Should you be able to disable empire chat logging?

Yes
No

Author Topic: MERP Commands [v5.1 - Whispers and Empire Font]  (Read 16055 times)

So apparently there was a bug left in there were it would only load the first word in an empire name. Fixed now, you can download from the current link!

Trooper's thanks 'ye.

This add-on has no flood protection anywhere, thus letting users spam endlessly.
Fix this, please.
Not too sure how you didn't think of the possible spam.

This add-on has no flood protection anywhere, thus letting users spam endlessly.
Fix this, please.
There is no need for flood protection and infact it would piss a lot of people off, besides, it's up to the admins to make sure this type of stuff doesn't happen.

Fix this, please.

I did think of it, and I didn't put flood protection in because MERPs almost always have someone online to deal with such users. MERP servers are rarely dedicated, and even if they are, they're rarely open to the public while an admin isn't available.

Released an update which adds automatic logging of any message sent in the Empire Chat, also fixed a bug.

Edit: I'm thinking of making a few changes and additions to the /roll command, namely merging the sides and modifier into one argument, and adding a 'purpose' for rolls, such as sneak rolls. I am also thinking of adding automatic logging of rolls, along with empire chat. Thoughts?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 04:55:52 PM by Element »

yes to both as long as the purpose doesn't forget with modifiers and you dont have to put anything in if you dont want a purpose

If anything being able to input multiple modifiers in one roll would be useful

If anything being able to input multiple modifiers in one roll would be useful
that'd be neato as hell

Being able to see a list of empires and the player would be neat.

How about a command which makes your empire do something.

Example: *Nicepoint's empire builds more units*

Make a currency/ materials system

I enabled it in add-ons but will not work on server. Is there a list of conflicting add-ons?