Furdle / Tills.

Author Topic: Furdle / Tills.  (Read 7964 times)

Lol tills is a player who says "her" age is "17"
She is 17? I fail to see how that adds any useful info to the drama tho

Also /nosupport
This server is just a wip for furdles new upcoming rp. So the bans don't really matter and besides it's 100% his call who he wants on his server. And obviously he doesn't want you

You're an annoying person, so I banned you from my server.
Yeah we see that
I pay for my server, so I get to chose who stays and who goes.
Why... nvm nobody asked do you pay.
You wouldn't invite someone to your house you don't like, would you?
Where talking about Blockland here...

There was no need for that "ban" he needed help and you gave him smart ass comments

/support

/support
ij's are never funny

tills is a handicapped starfish

furdle isnt much better

/support

You deserved the ban. It was obviously a joke and you kept acting all high and mighty. I would've banned you too.

Earlier today I was pretty bored, so I joined Furdle's server (not a good idea anyway).
Unsurprisingly he has already premabanned 2 people in the mere 4 minutes I was on his server.

I asked the people on server about an event furdle made that can create static shape ropes.
Didn't get much help so I experimented a bit with it and while I did, Tills trapped me in 4 windows and then evented it to kill me.

So I decided to create a shrine to Tills, which was just a 16x16 with "tills is gay" made out of prints on it.
"Klarck: hey tills i made you a shrine"
A few seconds after that furdle spyed on me.
Not long after that, I got premabanned.

I know it's furdle, but I felt this needed a drama.

You needed this drama. Tills main defence is offending people who are mentally disabled. He seems to not have anything better to do but to be a richard to everyone because he can.

You needed this drama. Tills main defence is offending people who are mentally disabled. He seems to not have anything better to do but to be a richard to everyone because he can.
thanks for quoting the whole thread

thanks for quoting the whole thread
it's probably an accident........that cannot be undone. Thanks a lot, drama thread.

you deserved the ban by the way you were acting

although you deserved it furdle is p dum

furdle is an starfish, his many bans on the forum for flaming kinda shows that.

I dont know that much about Furdle, or his server, but

you deserved the ban by the way you were acting

"Here's a server of someone known for banning people constantly and being a generally terrible host! Let's antagonise them and see what happens!"

Tills sounds like a right cunt.