Furdle / Tills.

Author Topic: Furdle / Tills.  (Read 7962 times)

Tills sounds like a right cunt.
She's been banned from the forums permanently twice IIRC.

tills is the kind of person that just joins servers and starts picking fights with everything and everyone for fun

but yeah you were kind of acting like an ass klarck

I pay for my server, so I get to chose who stays and who goes.
Don't make me break out the Badspot quote again. It's your server, doesn't give you plenty of reason to sling stuff as anyone else.

You wouldn't invite someone to your house you don't like, would you?
Why is the server not in a password then?

Don't make me break out the Badspot quote again. It's your server, doesn't give you plenty of reason to sling stuff as anyone else.
I believe that since he does own the server that it is indeed reason enough; though at the cost of social respect. However since it looks like his social group suffers from groupthink that the cost of his prestige is close to nothing.

So Furdle really has nothing to worry about.

Open house party, come in and enjoy the free drinks!

I'm going to come in and immediately pick a fight with the home owner! Wtf The Home owner doesnt like me?! IM GOING TO DO IT MORE.

"What do you mean I'm getting kicked out of the party!?"

Open house party, come in and enjoy the free drinks!

I'm going to come in and immediately pick a fight with the home owner! Wtf The Home owner doesnt like me?! IM GOING TO DO IT MORE.

"What do you mean I'm getting kicked out of the party!?"
Yes, and my previous post was intended for general situations with less complexity. However when worded like this then even without the perks of social standing within a group of people then he'd be well within the rights to remove the user without hurting his own public image.

Tills is an insensitive edgy troll. OP still deserved to be banned though. If I had some sort of agenda to accomplish and someone was building stupid/spammy things and constantly belittling everyone with questions, I would not want them around either.

He actually built something that said "tills is a cigarette" or something like that.
If I was a normal host and actually cared, he would've probably been banned for that.

You buy a pizza with your own loving money, you have the right to not share
You own a house, you have the right to not let enter anybody

And he was not even stuffting everybody, klarck was being an ass, he deserved that ban

It is a wip server meant for people to come and build for the server

I believe that since he does own the server that it is indeed reason enough
Uh, everybody owns their own server. Computers aren't free.
That's a really dumb argument.

He actually built something that said "tills is a cigarette" or something like that.
If I was a normal host and actually cared, he would've probably been banned for that.
Your perception of a "normal host" is unsurprisingly distorted.

You own a house, you have the right to not let enter anybody
Boy, it's too bad that brown townogy doesn't work here.

Boy, it's too bad that brown townogy doesn't work here.
rite, passworded server

rite, passworded server
Yeah. Generally it's more like Furdle's having an open-house event, someone criticises the carpet, and he kicks them out.
As has been made clear though, this guy was just plain picking a fight, so whatever.

And he was not even stuffting everybody, klarck was being an ass, he deserved that ban
Ooh, calling someone a cigarette with bricks is being an ass.
If I were to ban everyone I saw for that reason, majority of the people that joins would be banned.

And I'm certain Tills has called people cigarettes, gay, just about every offensive name in the book.
And she's off scot free.
She's even said word for word this to me, "And Ill stay hostile against handicapped children, so forget you and your family and burn in hell."

Might does not make right, friends.  You can't host a party and then fling stuff at people because it's "your party".

You're hosting a public game, expect users to join.
You're just being a hypocrite letting Tills be there, and banning Klarck for the same thing.
I tend to stick out of dramas involving friends for the reason it may seem as if I'm biased, but when I see bullstuff I'm going to call it out.

Then what did you ban him for?
I don't see a reason fit for it other then that.
But then you should ban Tills too, since she insults anyone and everyone given the chance.

Tills is an insensitive edgy troll. OP still deserved to be banned though. If I had some sort of agenda to accomplish and someone was building stupid/spammy things and constantly belittling everyone with questions, I would not want them around either.
Again, Furdle would be a hypocrite to not ban Tills, and himself.

Would this situation had happen if Tills did not kill Klarck with bricks and events, and had not Furdle gave him an actual answer instead of "alt f4"?
The answer is no, it wouldn't.

You're an annoying person, so I banned you from my server.
I pay for my server, so I get to chose who stays and who goes.
It's at your own decision to pay for a server, no one forced you too.
If you don't want drama topics to be made about you, then don't go around permanent banning everyone as you please.
You don't see anyone else doing this stuff, and they have sense, because they know the exact same thing will happen to them as what happened to you now and in the past.

You wouldn't invite someone to your house you don't like, would you?
(separated to emphasize on this part)
This is exactly what you are doing.
You're hosting a public server that's displayed on the server list for users to join.
If you wish for people you invite to come, password the server.
Someone doesn't just post their party on a public board for the world to see and then tell them as they enter the door, "Sorry, but you can't come in cause I don't like you."
It's just wrong, and word will get spread out.
Is it so hard to password your server?

Too late, I did. :)

Woah, spent a lot more time then I thought to write this out.

Haven't we already had this drama- oh wait.

OT:  Not only does it fall under Furdle's right to not have certain people on the server, Klarck was asking for that ban.

Ooh, calling someone a cigarette with bricks is being an ass.
If I were to ban everyone I saw for that reason, majority of the people that joins would be banned.
Tills and Furdle were joking
Klarck took the jokes as serious stuff, which he started to insult Tills in a serious way

You must be stupid to not ignore Tills, mentioned earlier, its obvious she is a troll