Furdle / Tills.

Author Topic: Furdle / Tills.  (Read 7969 times)

Tills and Furdle were joking
Klarck took the jokes as serious stuff, which he started to insult Tills in a serious way

You must be stupid to not ignore Tills, mentioned earlier, its obvious she is a troll
How was Klarck's thing any worse?
It's obvious that he was joking as much as they were.

How was Klarck's thing any worse?
It's obvious that he was joking as much as they were.

Notice how he is serious in the chat showed in OP

Notice how he is serious in the chat showed in OP
Please point out where he insults Tills.
I do not see any part other than where he mentions he made this "shrine".
But apparently, that's not the reason for the ban now is it?

He actually built something that said "tills is a cigarette" or something like that.
If I was a normal host and actually cared, he would've probably been banned for that.

Sure he says "you are handicapped"
But that was in response to the evented kill bricks.
To which she even laughed at.

I did make an error, he was being offensive to not just Tills

*directed to Furdle
''when someone gives me an stupid joke answer i just repeat the exact same question''

*directed to Uxie
''does it hurt so badly to help''

*to Tills
''you are handicapped''

*tills again
''Tills is gay/cigarette''

But I wonder what would have klarck said if he answered Tills

''are you sure you want me to respond that''

All klarck did was ask a serious question.
What did he get in response?
"alt f4"
Then he gets another response when he asks again
"Uxie: system 32 conflicts with it"
Seriously, who wants to hear this stuff?
Especially on the second time asking.
And the stupid joke answer response wasn't isn't exactly offensive in my opinion.

And the "does it hurt so badly to help"
Uxie shouldn't have just said "figure it out".
It's not like he even knew how it worked.

To the "are you sure you want me to respond to that", are you forgetting what tills said first to start this?
"Tills: klarck
Tills: are you mentally retarted"

The tills is gay thing, come on, look at what tills said to Klarck.
How can that be any worse?

And don't try to bring the bullstuff they were joking defence again.

Keep in mind, this is all about the perma-ban that followed too.
All of this doesn't warrant the use of a permanent ban, at most a kick/warning/telling klarck to stop.

just do not join furdle's stuffhole

and do not ever trust him

furdle is a true richardface to everyone.
this

All klarck did was ask a serious question.
What did he get in response?
"alt f4"
Then he gets another response when he asks again
"Uxie: system 32 conflicts with it"
Seriously, who wants to hear this stuff?
Especially on the second time asking.
apparently you and klarck cannot stand joke answers

To the "are you sure you want me to respond to that", are you forgetting what tills said first to start this?
"Tills: klarck
Tills: are you mentally retarted"
maybe klarck should learn to ignore obvious trolls
and yes I will bring bs again, but you are taking too serious what Tills is saying
how can you take serious a troll?

And don't try to bring the bullstuff they were joking defence again.
I dont see how its bullstuff joking

Keep in mind, this is all about the perma-ban that followed too.
All of this doesn't warrant the use of a permanent ban, at most a kick/warning/telling klarck to stop.
I did wonder if Furdle ban-joked Klarck, just as he did with Mann, then unban

but since this drama went, prob that ban got real

He did try to join back, he was still banned.
He even had me join to see if the shrine was there to take a picture of for this topic cause he couldn't himself.
That's what lead to him making this drama topic.

I can stand joke answers, but it seems furdle cannot.
I don't see where one thing Tills took seriously.
But furdle butted in after seeing Klarck made the joke shrine and perma'd him right away.

and yes I will bring bs again, but you are taking too serious what Tills is saying
how can you take serious a troll?
I dont see how its bullstuff joking
And I don't see how anything Klarck did was serious.
What exact reason did Furdle ban Klarck for, huh?

Since he stated it wasn't the shrine, and it's obvious it couldn't have been the things before that.
Was it just for the hell of it?

I can stand joke answers, but it seems furdle cannot. Explain how furdle cant because I dont get it
I don't see where one thing Tills took seriously. what?
But furdle butted in after seeing Klarck made the joke shrine and perma'd him right away. Since klarck was offending people as I showed before, furdle probably took that serious, not anymore as joke
And I don't see how anything Klarck did was serious. Thats just you, its obvious he is serious, take as example of how he repeats questions after an stupid joke answer
What exact reason did Furdle ban Klarck for, huh? Klarck being annoying said furdle

Since he stated it wasn't the shrine, and it's obvious it couldn't have been the things before that. Why not, according to Furdle it was klarck being annoying
Was it just for the hell of it? I continue to not understand some stuff what you say, for the hell of what?

When people ask too much questions it is annoying, Klarck wanted everybody to explain him all the details of how to do the rope thing, repeating questions

ew windows xp

anyway furdle's server is like high school, you don't question anything or draw attention to yourself or you'll be murdered. sure furdle is ban-happy but it's his server and you were clearly asking for it.

why is him perm banning people at any rate, relevant as something that shows furdle sucks.

i say...
anyone who does NOT perm ban people, is the handicap.
there is no reason to allow people to return to your home personal server once you removed them for any reason. thats ridiculous.

Don't make me break out the Badspot quote again. It's your server, doesn't give you plenty of reason to sling stuff as anyone else.

Yeah, because Badspot is the absolute authority on the ethics of internet blacklisting.

It's simple: a server on a game is effectively private property. The owner of the property has the full right to allow or disallow people from entering their property. In real life you don't need a "valid" reason to tell someone to get the forget off your property, and on the internet you don't either.

As far as the whole 'getting stuff flung at you at a party' brown townogy goes: the difference is that in real life you get covered in stuff, on the internet you can just disconnect.

The owner of the property has the full right to allow or disallow people from entering their property.
Ok. That doesn't really mean you should just because you can.

Ok. That doesn't really mean you should just because you can.
You don't need to keep living just because you can btw.

Don't make me break out the Badspot quote again. It's your server, doesn't give you plenty of reason to sling stuff as anyone else.
Gj on taking that Badspot quote completely out of context. In that thread CUCUMBERDUDE was cheating on his own server. In this thread Furdle is kicking out someone he doesn't want on his server.

You can't say they are similar so shut up and stop threatening people with a quote.