Furdle / Tills.

Author Topic: Furdle / Tills.  (Read 7968 times)

Ok. That doesn't really mean you should just because you can.

I didn't say he should -- I said he's free to do as he pleases. However, he should remove people who he doesn't like from his server because it's his server and why should he have to put up with people he doesn't like? Your statement would apply more if he was just banning people randomly for no good reason.

other than being a hardass sometimes he's p cool i guess

remember that time he reported a post for saying he'd die first in the zombie apocalypse

remember that time he reported a post for saying he'd die first in the zombie apocalypse
"Grow up with your pathetic attempts to offend me."

why would you ban someone for just the reason of "ban"

anyways /support

why would you revive a drama that's been dead for 8 days just for the reason of "/support"

Honestly ban messages are completely meaningless, you can write whatever the forget you want. What matters is what you were banned for, in which this case was simply because Furdle didn't like him. Good enough reason considering it's his own server and he was being annoying to begin with.

I know this is completely off-topic, but does anyone know where I can find the add-on that the OP has, where it makes your name blue when someone says it, and I think it plays a sound as well. I use to have it, but I can't find it anywhere.

I know this is completely off-topic, but does anyone know where I can find the add-on that the OP has, where it makes your name blue when someone says it, and I think it plays a sound as well. I use to have it, but I can't find it anywhere.

Don't make me break out the Badspot quote again. It's your server, doesn't give you plenty of reason to sling stuff as anyone else.
If you do that I will straight out report you. This tired ass quote has always been brought up at the most irrelevant times. Read the second part to Badspot's reply, you know, the part that justifies the actual use? Perma-banning is not flinging anything at anyone.

Tills sounds like a right cunt.
Yeah that's Tills for you. Just a trash can spewing random words every minute. If you ever see this person in a server just get client-sided mute and mute him because he never has anything significant to say. Might even be one of those loveually confused teen boys who has successfully fooled everyone into thinking he is a girl.

As for the rest of this drama, there's nothing much you can do about it. It's his server and you can't really stop him. But there's some bait worth pointing out;
no edit: highfive tills for first drama together <3

Tills is a girl lmao
I don't understand what exactly prompts people to call out bs everytime a chick plays bl

Tills is a girl lmao
I don't understand what exactly prompts people to call out bs everytime a chick plays bl
Reasonable doubt that a girl would want to be friends with Furdle.

i was or am friends with furdle???
i was or am friends with till???

I dunno where my friendships stand

Reasonable doubt that a girl would want to be friends with Furdle.
Look at your avatar,
Look at what you just said,
then think.