[THREAD MOVED]

Poll

print((CFrame.Angles(math.pi, 0, 0) * CFrame.new(0, 1, 0)).Y)

Author Topic: [THREAD MOVED]  (Read 458934 times)

It's not virtual currency anymore once I cash it out for real life money, which I do on a monthly basis. It's not selfish.
Hwtwhat

I've decided to make a FPS game. The entire map will be made out of smooth terrain, and players can build anything.

I'm making money by doing very little work, what about you?
you're gonna have an aneurysm once you hear about jobs
also,

you're showing an intense and selfish desire for any currency

I've decided to make a FPS game. The entire map will be made out of smooth terrain, and players can build anything.
cool, i want to build my richard base

you're gonna have an aneurysm once you hear about jobs
also,

If I didn't get out of school at 5PM, and I got home at around 3PM, I'd be working through the night.

Roblox LMaD traders are more toxic than TF2 Unusual traders lol.

you should see OT

you should see OT
I can confirm this.
I go on OT now and then myself ; - ;

OT and RT are much worse.
Trust me, I used (and still kinda use) OT.
It's all just bait and cancer.

I was a forumer on RT and it's the worst subforum there.

Information not available.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 10:27:14 PM by Cantaloupe »

I have 32k posts on the forums, and most are from LMaD. I find trading to be boring, but what I like is the fact that there are so many people on Roblox who are so easy to quick talk and shark. It's a real pleasure. Assure a kid that the trade is a win for him, then he accepts, realizes how much of a loss it was for him and comes crying to you saying how he/she wants to trade back. Not my problem you couldn't evaluate the worth of your item. It's a daily occurrence, but you move on.
do you take pride in being an starfish

I have 32k posts on the forums, and most are from LMaD. I find trading to be boring, but what I like is the fact that there are so many people on Roblox who are so easy to quick talk and shark. It's a real pleasure. Assure a kid that the trade is a win for him, then he accepts, realizes how much of a loss it was for him and comes crying to you saying how he/she wants to trade back. Not my problem you couldn't evaluate the worth of your item. It's a daily occurrence, but you move on.
Go. forget. Yourself.

Cantaloupe's profile has been removed from the OP most likely permanently.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 10:09:11 PM by Klocko¹ »