51 (19.8%)
I dislike him
60 (23.3%)
I hate him
58 (22.6%)
I WANNA SHOOT HIM
88 (34.2%)

Total Members Voted: 127

Author Topic: Custardo, a backstabbing "friend".  (Read 6833 times)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
noedit: I don't have reporting privileges so obviously I can't report anyways

Custardo is a blockland player, ex-forumer. It's a blockland problem.
exactly.

wait that guy was custardo? Thats disgusting

noedit: I don't have reporting privileges so obviously I can't report anyways
well i mean, how do you think that happened y'know

Never trust anyone with your personal accounts at all, I don't trust my friends with my email, much less strangers on the internet

well i mean, how do you think that happened y'know
I posted a picture (that caused a page stretch that I didn't realize until later) and got banned for it, that's probably how.

I posted a picture (that caused a page stretch that I didn't realize until later) and got banned for it, that's probably how.

You cant report because you posted a page stretch? I find this plausible but hard to believe.

OT: Gummy, how long have you known custardo for?

I am sorry this is very stupid to point out but the first person to reply had a profile pic of a the spy and in the title of the thread it says backstabbing.

I am sorry this is very stupid to point out but the first person to reply had a profile pic of a the spy and in the title of the thread it says backstabbing.
What the forget does that have to do with anything

Sorry to bump here but I've known him for 4 years, he's got the story wrong. His friends constantly attacked me and forced me into skype calls with threats and then proceeded to call me names such as friend, handicap, jackass etc. So what me and Manteuro/david spurbeck were gonna just make him scared for 5-10 mins and tell him it was to teach him to not loving let his friends just kick on us. But it turns out the account got permalocked. Now before any of you say Oh wow custardo's handicapped, didn't you know steam duz thAT what a handicapddd and etc I really don't care about how you feel. Just felt like sharing the truth and thats it.

His friends constantly attacked me and forced me into skype calls with threats
you were "forced" to join abusive skype calls because they said mean words to you.

you were "forced" to join abusive skype calls because they said mean words to you.
No, they made threats like swatting, ddos, doxing etc. Infact I was doxed and ddos'd.