Author Topic: [Event] Save/Load Health v2.0.1  (Read 4219 times)

Save/Load Health
Version 2.0.1

Adds two events

Player > SaveHealth
Player > LoadHealth

upon respawning (without dying ie: connecting and reconnecting or instantrespawn) your previously saved health will be loaded

Download
swololol.com
0.7 kb
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 02:12:16 PM by Swollow »

Cool. Love all the new add-ons you're throwing out like candy recently.

Doesn't player persistence already do this if enabled?

Doesn't player persistence already do this if enabled?
this is every time they respawn or when events load it and it is manually saved through a brick

Cool, but do you have examples of why this would be useful?

>rpg
>player leaves while almost dead
>rejoins with full hp
>kills the mob at full hp

or with this

>rpg
>player leaves while almost dead
>onMinigameLeave > Player > saveHealth
>player rejoins
>onMinigameJoin > Player > loadHealth

Why do people have to question like this? It is pretty obvious what you can do with this event. (Returning to a checkpoint where you continue with all your stats saved at the checkpoint)

Why do people have to question like this? It is pretty obvious what you can do with this event. (Returning to a checkpoint where you continue with all your stats saved at the checkpoint)

I guess I was thinking of more FPS PVP instances of use.  Didn't think of rpg/single track game instances.

Only one thing, it doesn't save max health. Like if a players MAXhealth were to save at 1000 it wouldn't save it or load it.

Only one thing, it doesn't save max health. Like if a players MAXhealth were to save at 1000 it wouldn't save it or load it.

this would help, but doesn't that need to make another player datablock?

this would help, but doesn't that need to make another player datablock?

Not exactly, I have a mod to individually set a players MAXhealth, just need a way to save the MAXHealth

Not exactly, I have a mod to individually set a players MAXhealth, just need a way to save the MAXHealth

oh, interesting

this mod saves people's health percent so their health will be set proportionally back
if you want me to add max health saving please link me to this other mod you speak of so that I can make it compatible

this mod saves people's health percent so their health will be set proportionally back
if you want me to add max health saving please link me to this other mod you speak of so that I can make it compatible

Okay cool, http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=262818.0 this is it