FishOilTablet - ddosing cunt

Author Topic: FishOilTablet - ddosing cunt  (Read 8615 times)

if you have seen the drama on ThatBlackCop, you may have read that FishOilTablet is associated with the ddos attacks on some servers recently. my server has fallen victim to 2 of these attacks, and i feel that i have a significant amount of proof that says that FishOilTablet has been conducting these ddos'.

let me start with console log that shows the second attack in progress:

this is a picture of the second ddos that has happened today. i have no idea how long it lasted, but the spam challenge requests go on for 135810 lines. i checked on my server's console and saw this happening, so immediately shut the server down.

i'm not going to post the console.log of the first ddos attack because it is exactly the same, but if you want to see it or see the full console.log of the first attack, pm me and i'll send it to you.

after the first ddos attack i put my server up and FishOilTablet connected to the server and immediately disconnected. i did not see this happen, but i do have connection logs on my server. i originally suspected him because of this, but this was not enough proof to show that he did ddos the server. i attempted to ban him, but i misspelled his ID and accidentally banned another ID. this part is very important, because he joined today and had a nice chat with the players on the server before he attacked.

the chat log is probably a bit to big to paste/link as a picture here, so have a paste bin: http://pastebin.com/jp0fwssi

let me make a summary for those who didn't bother to read it.

-FishOilTablet connects

-Players start confronting him about DDOS attacks, say that he should be banned/revoked

-FishOilTablet gets a little defensive, claims that he isn't breaking any rules

-DDOS starts

by the way, this is a real DDOS. this isn't a DOS. there are multiple IP's involved with both attacks.

badspot, please revoke this forgeter.

no edit: the second ddos appears to last for 2-4 minutes, but it did not directly crash the server. both attacks resulted in a shutdown of my server because i forced it to shut down.

support, this guy sux

Im famous!
/support tho this guy is literally a plague

/support

This guy talks stuff wherever he goes.

/support

he ruins people's fun

Tezuni's VPS has been getting attacked frequently the past week or so as well.

here's fishoilcunt's blid: 48713
and why not, have his ip too: 98.143.5.72

he is now preventing me from starting my server.

this forgeter needs a revoke loving right this instant.

I was just hosting a freebuild server with 20+ players. All of the sudden I get DDosed from the same IPS.  I eventually had to forcefully shutdown my server.

This guy needs to be stopped.

/support

/support
This kid needs, NEEDS to be banned

this kind of crap is the reason i don't like to host

/support