FishOilTablet - ddosing cunt

Author Topic: FishOilTablet - ddosing cunt  (Read 8621 times)

ip way too similar to oxycotton's (98.143.8.253)
that's right, wasn't that other guy also oxycotton's alt?
so fish is also oxycotton, who used to crash servers for stuffs n gigglez (iirc)

are you joking
Quote from: pastebin_dox
Sent Mormons, Tampons, and Craigslist Ads.
I would post the entire thing, but I'm kind of hoping this whole mess will sort itself out, and my personal info will be taken down.

I would post the entire thing, but I'm kind of hoping this whole mess will sort itself out, and my personal info will be taken down.
It probably won't. This guy's been pulling this stuff for a while now. It's like Okiver and ddc and all the other pricks who set out to ruin games for fun: ignoring them just makes them even more mad.
Some random lookup thinks he's in Pikeville, Tennessee, but idk if thats accurate.

It probably won't. This guy's been pulling this stuff for a while now. It's like Okiver and ddc and all the other pricks who set out to ruin games for fun: ignoring them just makes them even more mad.
Some random lookup thinks he's in Pikeville, Tennessee, but idk if thats accurate.
here's my research thus far
Possible IP(s):
[05-12-15] 98.143.5.72 (Dunlap, Tennessee: Bledsoe)
[01-17-14] 68.169.151.48
[04-03-13] 76.127.56.51

Dunlap, Tennessee: Bledsoe
Dunlap, Tennessee: Bledsoe
Franklin, Tennessee: Comcast
Hixson, Tennesse: EPB Fiber
Hixson, Tennesse: Comcast

here's my research thus far
i searched up those IP's in my connection logs, and i actually got some people who have those IP's who connected to the server before. let me list them.

98.143.8.253 IGN: Munchma Quchie BLID: 54176
(space for dramatic effect)
98.193.194.128 IGN: Custardo BLID: 36715

so the person that could be doing this is fen. honestly, i'm not too surprised.

Of course custardo is involved, he's an starfish

i searched up those IP's in my connection logs, and i actually got some people who have those IP's who connected to the server before. let me list them.

98.143.8.253 IGN: Munchma Quchie BLID: 54176
(space for dramatic effect)
98.193.194.128 IGN: Custardo BLID: 36715

so the person that could be doing this is fen. honestly, i'm not too surprised.

iirc i met munchma, and he claimed to be maxx. this could or couldn't be true.

One of the other DDoS ips happened to belong to Oxycotton's buttbuddy from back in the day, remember those cigarettets?
iirc i met munchma, and he claimed to be maxx. this could or couldn't be true.
i doubt it, unless the kid got ratted

Fen said he was getting messed with by this guy; it wouldn't be surprising if Fen got his account stolen.

Fen said he was getting messed with by this guy; it wouldn't be surprising if Fen got his account stolen.
are you suggesting that fen is not the blame?
is this possible?

are you suggesting that fen is not the blame?
is this possible?
I know its not Fen, but I included his IP in the list because it was a DDoS from Tennessee, and Fen was being targeted by our Tennessee friend.

I know its not Fen, but I included his IP in the list because it was a DDoS from Tennessee, and Fen was being targeted by our Tennessee friend.
:L
way to go. communicate more clearly next time please.

You just need to elaborate better is all.
fair enough