Author Topic: Myst, the Badmin that can't take 1 trolling.  (Read 3436 times)

So I was on a free admin server, I believe, or a server that wasn't really worth 2 cents to me. I get admin pretty easily, Ban and clear everyones bricks. Sure it was a richard move. But it was like 7 months ago. But this guy just can't really get over it.

Myst
ID 13k or something like that,
Admin on Blur's Freebuild and Brickman's we buildin houses

He banned me on both servers forever, reason: (Blankness) He didnt even type anything.
When he banned me from Blur's I asked him why he was kicking me and I told him, I reconnected at least 20 times trying to get his answer. Finally I told him he should drop it because the server was crap anyways.

But he wants to have his thong in a bunch, and banned me. I'm not sure how he gets admin on servers, he is quite a terrible admin. I mean if your gonna ban me at least do it with a reason. He is quite childish about a little event also. I think its just kinda ridiculous, I know the responses I'm gonna get.
"Your a troll you deserved it"
"Your a douch go kill yourself"
Yeye idc, but if your gonna get so pissed off about something so little and banned the person on 2 servers permamently, just for showing up, even if they didnt do a thing on that server. Your quite a douche yourself.

Btw, I took Blor's name after he changed it for a joke. So if he really wants it back he should probably look forward to unbanning me, I mean I was gonna give it back until he just let Myst ban me. Even tho I am sure its not his main name.

-Your general admitted richardhole
-Lego Rex
-(For now Blor)

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 01:40:57 AM by Badspot »

who doesnt love myst

Nice admittance to trolling

I will make sure myst receives your love letter aswell

Nice admittance to trolling

I will make sure myst receives your love letter aswell
Two bans in one day in the Drama boards.

See you never, OP

lego rex is close to lego lad
are they brothers or something

admittance to trolling is a permaban you cuck

Two bans in one day in the Drama boards.

See you never, OP
Who was first?

lol what the forget

lego rex is close to lego lad
are they brothers or something

Probably another trolling account, just like trying to copy Blur's name.

Have fun getting banned, OP.

Probably another trolling account, just like trying to copy Blur's name.

Have fun getting banned, OP.
I dunno if trolling was the purpose of the account

Check out the id

I dunno if trolling was the purpose of the account

Check out the id

Eh the account was created in 2012, never mind I guess.

Myst is a douchebag. Every time I'm in a server with him, he tries to start an argument with me even though I never talk to him

When he banned me from Blur's I asked him why he was kicking me and I told him, I reconnected at least 20 times trying to get his answer. Finally I told him he should drop it because the server was crap anyways.

But he wants to have his thong in a bunch, and banned me.
I don't really like blur, he can be a huge jerk like once when he started acting like a huge ass on my server once, then i banned him, a few months later, he joins back when my server has about 30 peeps and keeps saying i banned him for a false reason.

admittance to trolling is bannable

see you later