Nickpb starfish for no real reason

Author Topic: Nickpb starfish for no real reason  (Read 9865 times)

I've never really seen him be unjustified in "lashing out."
can =/= should

if youre a known ddoser he could have banned you instead of calling you a handicap, but still this drama is  pretty light. you just drama'd him for 2 lines of chat... is that just because you hate him?

if youre a known ddoser he could have banned you instead of calling you a handicap, but still this drama is  pretty light. you just drama'd him for 2 lines of chat... is that just because you hate him?
thankfully I'm not admin on the server lol
And yeah he despises me, I don't understand why I mean I was genuinely concerned about the state of his autism and why he ddos'd all those poor defenceless servers :(((

Just because he has reason to lash out doesn't mean he should.
can =/= should
In the case of telling people what's wrong with them? Yeah, you definitely should do that.

In the case of telling people what's wrong with them? Yeah, you definitely should do that.
Okay you're a piece of stuff who does nothing but argue and insult people who don't agree with you, you need to tone it down with the insults. Just because you get picked on in real life doesn't mean it's okay online.

Is that how it works?

kick was that about me :(

oh wait no it wasn't I'm dumb

Okay you're a piece of stuff who does nothing but argue and insult people who don't agree with you, you need to tone it down with the insults. Just because you get picked on in real life doesn't mean it's okay online.
Is that how it works?
see the thing here is that you're wrong lol

there's a difference between telling someone they're an awful person for no reason and flippantly insulting them for just being around, and explaining why their behaviour is problematic and how it negatively affects people around them (and ultimately them as well). i guess that probably sounds silly in some way but what i'm trying to highlight is that you can tell someone that they aren't bein cool without bein uncool u c?

there is absolutely no situation where being an unpleasant person is OK as far as i'm concerned, it's entirely unproductive in every regard. i can't really think of any situation where being a jerkhole is a legitimate option to achieve a desirable result unless the "desirable result" is an unfortunate one. and obv that goes in every direction, whether or not the person on the potential receiving end "deserves it"

at least that's how i feel about it?? maybe that's an unpopular outlook, but i think it's a helpful one and it's done me well so far

Otto who are you talking to lol

i'm talking to the internet, DAD ...

The other day Custardo was spamming some line of cod in the server chat and he said it lets you see players names through walls. Should've gotten a screenshot.
i remember this happening to a server that i was on too, custardo is just an ass.

i remember this happening to a server that i was on too, custardo is just an ass.
Yeah

/absolutlynosupport

You hid probably most of the chat.

/absolutlynosupport

You hid probably most of the chat.
lol