The A-10 Thunderbolt and F-18 Hornet Addon Controls

Author Topic: The A-10 Thunderbolt and F-18 Hornet Addon Controls  (Read 1785 times)

If you've ever seen the F18 Addon and the A-10 Thunderbolt addon that adds realistic looking Military planes to your game, but you cant figure out how to control them?
Well, basicly, it says on screen when your in the vehicle Your weapon, your speed and other
stuff, and also it says keys in some places of how to switch your weapon, or pull up your gear or do a flare.
Apparently, those keys dont work.

Heres all the keys to control the A-10 Thunderbolt and the F18

R: Pull up and down landing gear.
CMD + , : Deploys a flare, and blocks a wide variety of Addons that add heatseeking missles.
CMD + . : Switches your Weapon/Armment. (3 total weapons)
A: Wait hold on you should know how to control a plane.
Click: Fire your weapon. (note, If you have your landing gear out, You will not be able to fire weapons.)
Space: Use afterburners (note, Afterburners do not work with landing gear out, and have no cooldown. REALISIM. If you have jump jet combo enabled, you'll just jump out of the plane and likely die.)

A note for the
A10 Thunderbolt.
When you fire a AGM-Hellfire missle, you notice you dont control the plane anymore,
pressing tab if you are in first person, will switch your camrea to the missle you just fired, Then allowing You to control the missle. Your plane is still flying, so you might want to level your plane out before firing.

I hope this helped you fly those complicated but really cool planes,
and Please give me a suggestion for another addon that is complicated to use.

what if we dont have a mac?

Well.......
Your on your own, welcome to the world of hard to find controls.

Well.......
wow thats so nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Switching seats lets you switch your weapon, ctrl+(clearbrickbutton) deploys chaff

so you make a thread telling people how to control a basic plane, then when someone tells you that isn't the correct command for windows you say you're on your own.

what a quality thread i rate 8/8 m8

It's not like it told you the controls via centerprint and bottomprint or anythin-
Well, basicly, it says on screen when your in the vehicle Your weapon, your speed and other
stuff, and also it says keys in some places of how to switch your weapon, or pull up your gear or do a flare.
Apparently, those keys dont work.
Then you should post in help

Well.......
mac peasants.

Try to ATLEAST make a windows control scheme before finishing the veicule.

the thing literally tells you the controls on the hud, how is this necessary at all

Try to ATLEAST make a windows control scheme before finishing the veicule.
what

The problem is, when you try those controls on the screen...
They dont work.
Didntbothertoreadmuch?

The problem is, when you try those controls on the screen...
They dont work.
Didntbothertoreadmuch?
I wonder why, it's not like you have a mac or something
get windows you 1-usb port scrub

Most Blocklanders use Windows. Don't make a tutorial only for Mac.

I wonder why, it's not like you have a mac or something
get windows you 1-usb port scrub

Don't say this kind of stuff.

Don't say this kind of stuff.
well i'm not incorrect
it DOES have 1 usb port that can't even be used when charging