Sweatpants' Mini Empires - False Ban

Author Topic: Sweatpants' Mini Empires - False Ban  (Read 3040 times)

To make this short and sweet, I got falsely banned after telling the server's staff that someone painted the mountains.

"JohnC14: What a colorful mountain (Lenny Face)" (Me putting in a non-serious way, telling them jokingly).

Next..

Assumes that I was the one who painted it. Not thirty seconds go by until Sweatpants see my message, doesn't even look into it before sending about a ban.

"You have been banned for -1 minutes: "dont paint the map"."

GG.

Pics or it didn't happen.

I would have got pictures if I knew he was going to ban me. It was completely unexpected.

I have a picture of the ban that he/she accused me of atleast.

Pretty much this. You could just be bullstuffting.

/nosupport til then

Yes, it was changed. I knew someone would point that out, but I chose to add it because it's all I got  :cookieMonster:

Also, if you look at the attachment, you can see that I only had Build trust from him. How could I paint his bricks with Build trust? *Logic*

"Yes, it was changed."... How could I paint his bricks with Build trust? *Logic*

Logic = Terrain Damage doesn't necessarily mean painting the brick. Build permissions can = block damage.

[img ]https://whatispaulplaying.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/seriously-meme.png[/img]
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 03:19:48 PM by Badspot »

Oh good lord. Now you've gone and done the same thing I did.
Only my image wasn't as cancerous.

jesus christ that image

Logic = Terrain Damage doesn't necessarily mean painting the brick. Build permissions can = block damage.

Unless I was not supposed to build a Nordic Village consisting of three 2x2 houses for my starting empire, then I did not commit any sort of block damage.

Oh good lord. Now you've gone and done the same thing I did.
Only my image wasn't as cancerous.

Gotta learn the hard way to look at the image size before ctrl c & v from google images.

God im a loving idiot.

Yes, it was changed. I knew someone would point that out, but I chose to add it because it's all I got  :cookieMonster:

Also, if you look at the attachment, you can see that I only had Build trust from him. How could I paint his bricks with Build trust? *Logic*
you know this doesn't prove anything when i could just go and demote someone's trust, right
i'm also pretty sure you need full trust to dup which is way more common on a merp server then getting build trust

You and your possible buttbuddy Blocky likely painted the map, as you had failed to report the mountain being griefed by him or you, leading to the conclusion that you had sprayed the terrain

We're not letting you back in