Author Topic: Sweatpants' Mini Empires - False Ban  (Read 3037 times)

first off fix the loving page stretch, second off you have almost no proof other than what a buttbody, and a ban photo. Please admit to your wrong doing so we can get on with our time.

Please admit to your wrong doing so we can get on with our time.
Nobody is forcing you to respond to this topic.

Logic = Terrain Damage doesn't necessarily mean painting the brick. Build permissions can = block damage.

stretchpage
Do you even preview?

first off fix the loving page stretch

Noedit

Do you even preview?

Lolno

OT:
You and your possible buttbuddy Blocky likely painted the map, as you had failed to report the mountain being griefed by him or you, leading to the conclusion that you had sprayed the terrain

We're not letting you back in.

Seeing how this is probably an admin of some sort (possibly the owner), I'm going to lean more on there side since (even though it's through text and not any picture proof is brought up) they give more detail about the situation then you have. "We're not letting you back in." Case closed.

Major terrain damage =\= Just painting a mountain

I wanna hear what he did from someone else

Major terrain damage =\= Just painting a mountain

I wanna hear what he did from someone else
He and his friend painted much more than a side of a mountain, however.
Sorry mate, but if we had virtual time machines to go back to in time, i would give you pictures, however, this was a small issue and was quick to solve,

Seeing how this is probably an admin of some sort (possibly the owner).
Yeah, i'm one of the admins

You and your possible buttbuddy Blocky likely painted the map, as you had failed to report the mountain being griefed by him or you, leading to the conclusion that you had sprayed the terrain

We're not letting you back in

Ask Sweatpants what trust I have on his trust list. He will say "Build Trust" if he is honest. How could I paint someone's bricks with just Build Trust?

Oh, hey! Sweatpants' is back up? Thanks John!

My ban was 100% legitimate. You and your buddy were painting the map. I saw you.

My ban was 100% legitimate. You and your buddy were painting the map. I saw you.
any proof?

any proof?
Well, i don't take screenshots or record video 24/7. So no i don't, other than most other people on the server.

I am assuming "Foopster" is "Sweatpants". Tell me Sweatpants, if I painted the map, how did I accomplish this using Build Trust?

I would also like to point out that I mentioned it to the staff in a light-hearted manner, as mentioned in the initial post of this thread. Why would I point out something that would cause me to get banned? It seems illogical. That is like someone robbing a bank and coming back a day later to apoligize and give the money back. If I was the one who painted the mountains, I would not have even mentioned it, nor would I have had built my starting empire right where I painted the mountain. I don't stuff where I eat, Sweatpants.

I am assuming "Foopster" is "Sweatpants". Tell me Sweatpants, if I painted the map, how did I accomplish this using Build Trust?
Foopster is an admin.