Author Topic: crystal the cat warrior, "i hate the forumns anyways"  (Read 1549 times)

crystal the cat warrior banned because of my username. Like, loving really? Does my loving username upset you that much to ban me for -1 minutes because my username is "forum"? If hosts like this are that loving handicapped to perma ban someone because their username is something they personally dislike, loving why? This was the second time this happened to me. Like, my name did not contain anything tribal, feminism, etc. The only reason he/she banned me is because my username is forum. That's it. Just forum. Nothing that would offend someone. Just because my username has forum in it.

loving WHY?

leave, lurk for 5 years, then come back

So? If he hates the forums then leave him.

1. Don't make a huge loving gap at the bottom before "loving WHY?"

2. He can hate the forums and vice versa.

Don't add huge gaps to drama posts unless you're planning on putting a picture there to prove your point.

I remember when I used to post dramas everytime I got permabanned, good times.
But then I get permabanned from 40% of the server lately.

This thread really wasn't necessary.

Did anyone else sit there for 10 seconds waiting for a picture to load then finally scrolled down when it never did.

Did anyone else sit there for 10 seconds waiting for a picture to load then finally scrolled down when it never did.
right here

this