Poll

Send help

See a doctor.
6 (75%)
Your fine.
2 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: I think there is something wrong with me  (Read 615 times)

Earlier today I stayed home and was working on math problems when I just stood up and started pacing around the house occasionally looking up the street for cars and hysterically crying and just pacing around, went on for like 2 hours then I just snapped back to reality and went on with my day.

I also have been twitching and shaking lately and I have been extremely stressed.

TL;DR I am going crazy

Also I would tell people that this kind of stuff happened today but my mom already asked me why I looked so depressed once today.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 09:43:51 PM by plad101 »

I'm no psych but it sounds like anxiety and you had a panic attack. Is it a common thing?

What do you think triggered a panic attack?

I thought I was going crazy when I randomly got angry or depressed. Apparently, I have bipolar disorder.
OT: I've done this multiple times.

I'm no psych but it sounds like anxiety and you had a panic attack. Is it a common thing?
This just happened today haven't done anything like this before

What do you think triggered a panic attack?

you have contracted Demons-77 and should consult jesus immediately

in all seriousness, if this is a reoccurring thing, you should probably see a doctor. that's legitimately disruptive psychological behaviour and should probably be addressed if it is significant

can you think of anything going on that might be stressin you out bud?

i talk to myself sometimes, i probably have brown town cancer

Could have been too much school related stress hitting you at once

Probably because I was working on math problems and I need to now catch up myself at home due to teachers not helping me and being lazy sacks of stuff.

Or because I've been stuck in what is basicly a bubble for 2 weeks, the only places I've gone is my neighborhood and school which aren't that far apart.

I almost forgot my birthday is coming up and I always get weird and upset around that date (weird for me)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 09:52:36 PM by plad101 »