Should I make more Face Add-ons?

Yes.
1 (3.2%)
No.
27 (87.1%)
Maybe.
3 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zax's Colorset!  (Read 3478 times)

I just noticed the pikachu contain brown and white. It has noting to do with your colorset.

I just noticed the pikachu contain brown and white. It has noting to do with your colorset.

Hey there, Legoboss here! (REMEMBER! this is mainly for my Blockland Forums Post.)

The colorset is way too small, very low variation of colors, and doesn't even appear to have whites or blacks.
This is the real colorset:

why would you need those colors for a video game rp anyway
I mean really all it is are shades of 4 colors to add to the default colorset, I understand the grey scale I guess but you really don't need that many yellows, matter of fact the four near the top look exactly the same in the in-game picture, as well as the top three on the other ones
and in the pikachu picture you only used one shade of yellow anyway, it's not a very good example, unless you're using the top ones that I mentioned

No pink, not buying.

possibly re-arrange the set to have it not look like the default with 3 new rows tacked on.
which it is

• Wrongly named. Add-on filenames cannot contain spaces. It should be Colorset_Zax, not Colorset_ Zax.
  • Common sense tells most people to put the add-on in the Add-Ons folder as-is, which doesn't work because Blockland doesn't like spaces in add-on filenames. See point #1.
  • I bothered to fix your errors myself. This is the real colorset:

From the looks of it, you only showed the colors (minus grays, which isn't in the OP either) you added in the preview image.
    Always show every color in your colorset. Don't just omit some.
edit: grammar on point #3
I cant get the White/Grey/Black to work and show up.. so I'm closing this. srry. :/