Detailed: Kimon derails thread to argue, goes ballistic and embarasses himself

Author Topic: Detailed: Kimon derails thread to argue, goes ballistic and embarasses himself  (Read 24243 times)

Denizen Kimon, desperate to troll, singled out a few users to argue with and when he was met with opposing views, started to act passive-aggressive for some reason.

you're either playing dumb or incredibly edgy
listen man you gotta drop this edgy attitude you sound like forgetin dark pit.
"Jeesh, kid, you're so edgy you make me look like a circle!"
i still dont think you fully understand how absolutely and repulsively edgy you are being right now.
are you really, really that oblivious to how much of an unbelievable douche you sound like? everything you type is snide and annoying, and even when you arent picking a fight with anybody you can find you're still acting like a massive richard. i can never take you seriously in an argument, because you take yourself so loving seriously.
because clearly my posts are so irresistable you just CANT avoid them can you
i've encountered many edgy kids on the internet, whether through myspace, or early 2000s youtube and facebook

and that is exactly what they would say

BOFA DEEZ NUTS!!!! BITCH!!! GOT EEEEEM!!! haha alright ive been waiting for that the whole thread im out
god forbid i totally slam dunk some fools and a live a little before i stop posting in the thread

this is all detailed in this thread
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=278459.0

I'm posting this solely to get him to stop stuffting in that thread, because before it was an argument, the thread was pretty hilarious and now it's just tragic

Maximum damage control: making yourself an actual jester.

kishgal baited him really hard but kimon def' could have handled it better

he can take him and both if his nuts and just march right out of here

I used to think he was okay, but he has been totally consumed by the witches of tumblr

I used to think he was okay, but he has been totally consumed by the witches of tumblr
he's suffering from third-degree /r9k/

kishgal baited him really hard but kimon def' could have handled it better
yeah no kidding. it's why i called him edgy in all of those quotes

fyi: every single one of those quotes were directed at kishgal and kishgal only. idk why you said 'singled out a few users' unless you are referring to the actual thing we were discussing at the time.

kishgal baited him
Nah, what? I probably humoured him a bit longer than I should have, but I don't think I was baiting at all.
Hell, he was the one trying to troll.

Nah, what? I probably humoured him a bit longer than I should have, but I don't think I was baiting at all.
really?

fyi: every single one of those quotes were directed at kishgal and kishgal only. idk why you said 'singled out a few users' unless you are referring to the actual thing we were discussing at the time.
Third from last was directed at Ike himself.

I'm not seeing the connection between "baiting" and being "edgy."
Here's some reading material for Kimon.

kimon, it's really disappointing to see you act this handicapped. I hope you get well soon.

I was there at the end of it, I saw the flash of a dying era: The argument had finally come to a screeching halt, and kimon was MIA, presumably dead, he had just up and left with no questions asked.

We stood as men, yet we felt like dogs, contemplating our existence as the cold, unforgiving mist of time picked us off one by one. Once the rebound hit me, I realized what had happened and I started to get my bearings, had this been the coup de grâce we had hoped for? No. It had just been a minute of silence, the only sweet sound we long to hear after a long week in the trenches. A minute that seemed to be longer than time itself.

You called him edgy because you were trying to provoke a reaction, because you were trying to troll him.

You wanna know why I said "singled out"? because that's what you do, you pick a couple people to argue with and then if anyone tries to chime in with two cents you drone on about how it's none of their bees wax.

Get over yourself...