Detailed: Kimon derails thread to argue, goes ballistic and embarasses himself

Author Topic: Detailed: Kimon derails thread to argue, goes ballistic and embarasses himself  (Read 24346 times)

I never liked kimono anyway, he always has 2 cents to add
kimon and kimono are two different users though
it thought they were the same person too for a while

he's motherloving shygriff 2.0

shygriff was pretty decent until they discovered tumblr, at which point they spiraled into handicapation and eventually disappeared (or got banned)
kimon was also pretty nice until he dedicated his life to tumblr, and after that he's just been getting more stupid and hostile over time.

do any of you know the quote "those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it"?  i'd fix my attitude ASAP if i were him.

it's ominous how many people fill the void in their life with tumblr.......

I never liked kimono anyway, he always has 2 cents to add

I spelled kimon wrong btw

kimon and kimono are two different users though
it thought they were the same person too for a while

I KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN

I KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN
WHAT DID YOU EXPECT WHEN YOU TWO STARTED USING THE SAME AVATAR REVERSED

WHAT DID YOU EXPECT WHEN YOU TWO STARTED USING THE SAME AVATAR REVERSED

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

THE JONTRON LOGO
AND ONE YOU REVERSED IT HORIZONTALLY AND YOU HAD ME FOOLED

might be late but from what i've seen in past threads that involve any form of debate, he's extremely full of himself. and such.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=280209.90
in this topic kimon isn't even being particularly aggressive at the moment (as of this post)

like maybe he's not a master debater but at least he's not bein a big willy

in this topic kimon isn't even being particularly aggressive at the moment (as of this post)

like maybe he's not a master debater but at least he's not bein a big willy
Ya he's not being hostile just loving stupid lol
But again what else do you expect from him?

yeah no
im allowed to be attracted to whoever i want. sorry my opinion hurts you kimon

im typing this at 3 am on my iphone so please be a little understanding if you choose to read this post.

while im at it, because why not, the op has very valid points. it was silly of me to get all angry and try to make an argument out of that 'edgy' stuff and whatnot and it was really immature of me to pull a deez nuts joke. it was obnoxious and unnecessary and it wasn't worth the kick i got out of it. i apologize for being immature in general, but it's mostly because i dont like serious arguments that much. my attempts to derail and ignore arguments are mostly to save myself from the mental exhaust i get for some reason when i invest myself in arguments here. although i dont think you guys can realistically expect me to stop sharing my opinions, i do, again, want to apologize for how immature i am when i give them. this isnt some sudden self realization or anything, i just suddenly felt the need to apologize for my immaturity, which i have been aware of for the most part. i dont expect this to end the drama or for it to be a call for everyone to go stop the thread, and i really dont want it to seem like insincerity or damage control. i just want you guys to know that i have thought about the op, and yes i was being immature. it's all valid, and again i apologize for acting ridiculous in that thread and others.

for the record, i am using immaturity (in this context at least) to encompass hostility, acting ridiculous, and essentially stuffposting. i gave what i hope is an ok explanation for why i act immature in arguments but i dont mean for it to be excusing my actions, just letting you guys know that im not just being immature to be immature. but again, being immature is being immature and im sorry.

also sorry for using the word 'immature' so much. again its 3 am and it's hard to form a coherent post when you're sleep deprived. but seriously, im sorry for acting like a goober.