Author Topic: The Adventurer's Boss Battles Late Beta  (Read 6128 times)

Ey buddy, I wanted to let you know, I HOSTED SERVERS BACK IN V20, SO SHUT YOUR  MOUTH
wow that DEFINITELY makes you a good host

Ey buddy, I wanted to let you know, I HOSTED SERVERS BACK IN V20, SO SHUT YOUR  MOUTH
I hosted servers in V19 ;)

so......? what does that have to do with being a good host?

i hosted back in v13 therefor i am a master host

/support, this server was terrible or boring as forget.

Perfect reaction gif right there.

I knew I wasn't the only one that liked John Oliver.

I almost had a loving aneurism playing this server.
This has got to be the best opening line of a drama topic ever.

ive hosted my sonic the hedgehog family rp since the big bang

Logic: hosting servers in a past time makes you a surperior host.

this was so stupid i had to respond but there isn't a word in the english language to express how much of a dumbass motherforgeter you are

Just because you hosted servers back then, doesn't mean you're tougher. And if you think you're tough, there were MANY other players who hosted before you did

I was on this server the other day, the only 2 sas were both abusive. /support

I hosted back in v19. The old happy time when maps and terrain made a smile on a kid (me)

Also dude you can't get so much anger in your body. Relax and take a snickers.