Author Topic: Manly Challenge - Under construction  (Read 15128 times)

Server Staff
Akio - Host
Eagle517 - Co-Host
Blades - Super Admin
Visolator - Super Admin
Ipquarx - Super Admin
Dark X-rane - Admin
Skill4life - Admin

THANK YOU SKILL4LIFE
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 08:35:50 PM by Akio »

ah yes i remember flipping out at these servers because people stand there holding up for like 10 minutes and not making it afterwards. (true story)

i'll come swing by tomorrow if the server is online.

Looks frustrating. Can't wait!

Looks cool I'll check this out some time.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 09:27:18 PM by Dark X-rane »

Admin Apps are now being reviewed. I had a rough time managing the server today with ~23 people on for about 3 hours. Need some help!

Also, I think I made this guy go insane..
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 01:05:17 AM by Akio »

Name: Spation II  BLID: 19388

Your past administration experience: I have been admin on the servers of: Dragonnoid-X, CheeseAndButter, Cloud9, Jaye, and Arican.

Recommendations[Who would recommend you?]: 2015, Sonokido

What you plan to accomplish as an administrator: When games are available to me, I'll be as active as I can on the server. I don't get angered easily and do not troll. I understand all of the rules and I'll make sure no one's doing anything to break them. I'm up for the challenge of helping you handle a population of 23+ people.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 01:35:28 AM by SBG »

when will you host again.

Server was DoS'd

Everything is back up now.

I would like to apply for admin, please.
Name: Radio, BL_ID 16458
Your past administration experience: Redey1020's, BoomBot's, Hata's, -Falco-'s And 5 more I can't remember at the moment.
Recommendations[Who would recommend you?]: Everybody who added me as an administrator.
What you plan to accomplish as an administrator: The usual administrator business, such as helping out players, building(or helping) levels, banning/kicking unwanted and immature players, giving out warnings, and overall, making sure everyone is having a good time.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 12:56:34 PM by Midevil Warrior »

Name: Spation II  BLID: 19388

Your past administration experience: I have been admin on the servers of: Dragonnoid-X, CheeseAndButter, Cloud9, Jaye, and Arican.

Recommendations[Who would recommend you?]: 2015, Sonokido

What you plan to accomplish as an administrator: When games are available to me, I'll be as active as I can on the server. I don't get angered easily and do not troll. I understand all of the rules and I'll make sure no one's doing anything to break them. I'm up for the challenge of helping you handle a population of 23+ people.
Seems a little generic.
Denied. Given tentative moderator to view your abilities.
I would like to apply for admin, please.
Name: Radio, BL_ID 16458
Your past administration experience: Redey1020's, BoomBot's, Hata's, -Falco-'s And 5 more I can't remember at the moment.
Recommendations[Who would recommend you?]: Everybody who added me as an administrator.
What you plan to accomplish as an administrator: The usual administrator business, such as helping out players, building(or helping) levels, banning/kicking unwanted and immature players, giving out warnings, and overall, making sure everyone is having a good time.

Again, very generic. You shouldn't be telling me what you should already be doing as admin.
Denied. Tentative mod because the app looks O.K.

lol i came in the server and made a reference to the salty spitoon and got muted for it
10/10

lol i came in the server and made a reference to the salty spitoon and got muted for it
10/10
Actually, you were spamming caps (1 rule broken) with nonsensicle garbage (2 rules broken)

You joined and started spamming, and you would've continued if I didn't mute you (Which, mind you, is the NORMAL PUNISHMENT for this type of behavior)

Actually, you were spamming caps (1 rule broken) with nonsensicle garbage (2 rules broken)

You joined and started spamming, and you would've continued if I didn't mute you (Which, mind you, is the NORMAL PUNISHMENT for this type of behavior)
actually, no.
i joined, said those two lines, and was going to play the challenge, i also had caps lock stuck which i didn't realize until after i actually got muted.
also, hate to be that guy, but you don't have to overreact to what i said:

you should also end up putting your rules in the actual topic, instead of a tiny little box that nobody reads.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 01:26:04 PM by Maxxi »

ok really forget admin applications

i can't remember what servers i used to have admin at because it's been a long time since i got back on the game but whatever:

Name: Lozenge | BL_ID: 24573
Your past administration experience: only one i can remember dead off hand is Hater's Ramp Knife TDM, there are also some Fort War and Freebuild servers but again i can't really remember.
Recommendations[Who would recommend you?]: the people above that made me admin (in other words i really got nothing and this will get denied lol)
What you plan to accomplish as an administrator: i'll help with any problems with the server that involves building and will administrate if i get the chance. i have sort of a "three strikes you're out" mentality with how i handle rule enforcement; pretty much two warnings and it's either a mute or kick. (i only ban people if they prove themselves to be a bigger problem, or they're probably going to be a douche about it and keep breaking rules.)

from my point of view this is like going down the rapids without paddles. or a lifevest. or a boat.