Smooth (IDs 7353, 7289): Server crashing, giving out BLHack, cheating

Author Topic: Smooth (IDs 7353, 7289): Server crashing, giving out BLHack, cheating  (Read 20808 times)

Smooth
IDs 7353, 7289, IP address 108.226.252.52

This is a follow-up drama to Topic: Melissa (BLIDs: 35457, 101299) Attacking My Blockland Server in which it was discovered that Smooth had distributed the hacks to Melissa, who then attacked Tezuni's server while drunk. I will be presenting all of the previous evidence, and adding on new evidence.

As we can see here: Topic: /Ty maliciously abusing SA to drive people away He has a history of appointing terrible admins, and in general not caring about his server.

On top of that, he once attacked a server by spamming it with join requests and then lied about it to draw suspicion away from him. I believe this to be a script that he made himself, and there's proof to follow: Topic: Smooth - "I was just clicking reconnect!" 18,000 times? As you can see, he has 2 IDs on there connected to his IP: 7353 (his main) and 7289. This will become very important.

Here's the part where I present the previous evidence against him:

Last post of the page. Woooo. Hope this doesn't get buried by the next page.

So I got a freind request by someone of the name of "Mel" on steam.

Appears to be melissa.

Gave me a link to the addon he used to DoS the server.

This was the readme:
Code: [Select]
Thank you for downloading the Blockland Denial of Service, or DoS tool.
this isnt a grade A high quality DoS tool but its still a very affective lag tool.
inshort, what it does is it continuesly spams the server IP that of your choosing with join packets that you want to DoS.

############################################
HOW TO USE
############################################

1.Go into Spammer .cs and you will see something that looks like this on lines 22, 23

connectToServer("IP:Port", "password", 1, 1);
connectToServer("IP:Port", "password", 1, 1);

2.Change IP:Port to the server IP and Port you wish to DoS

you can obtain the IP and Ports for blockland servers from
Master2.blockland.us

3. now go into your blockland console by pressing the ~/` key below the esc button and type,

UpdateDoS();

this will now load your IP and Port you wish too DoS.

4. you can start your DoS by choosing a Keybind in the controls tab in options or typing
toggleDoS(1); into console

#########################################
How lines should look 22,23
#########################################
connectToServer("67.209.81.98:28000", "password", 1, 1);
connectToServer("67.209.81.98:28000", "password", 1, 1);

########################################
IF SERVER IS PASSWORDED

IF the server you are trying to DoS is passworded and you know the password, change the arguement ,Password, into
the password you know, it may still work without password but it will not be as effective.

How it Should look

connectToServer("67.209.81.98:28000", "IDoSYou", 1, 1);
connectToServer("67.209.81.98:28000", "IDoSYou", 1, 1);

#############################
Happy DoS'ing! -Smooth
#############################

As you can see, smooth is a dipstuff and made an addon to DoS people. The addon itself is quite stuffty even, you have to manually put in the IP and password if there is one, and then run another script to update it. Probably gonna contact badspot about it in hopes that creating a DoS addon and distributing it is a revokable offense

He also gave Melissa a complete pack of BLhack dlls and an injector, including the no-longer-functioning one that has the crash hack in it. Even the antidote for the crash hack.
If you want the part of the chatlog where Melissa linked it to me, I have it right here. Links are blurred out:

And the part right before that: "5:16 PM - Smooth: alright
5:16 PM - Smooth: lets say i did
5:16 PM - Smooth: anybody could go prnt scrn that and use it as proof
5:16 PM - Smooth: there we go
5:16 PM - Smooth: we got a connfesion
5:16 PM - Smooth: now i dont want that"

"You betrayed my trust" "Why the forget would I say I enabled this" "Prob not gonna say until your drama blows over ;)" Does this not sound suspicious? Now we know he's not only capable of creating an addon, he even explained exactly how the DoS addon works in a PM to tezuni to try and draw suspicion away from him:

So now we know he has the capability to create a DoS addon, and has definitely used one in the past (To crash Pah123's server), and someone else claims they were given a DoS addon by smooth. He also said himself that he has an aimbot addon, that, and this is important, he got it working himself. Further proof that he could very easily code the half-baked DoS addon.

They also claim they were given BLHack and a bunch of other stuff by him. This is very easily backed up with evidence, as earlier today, Smooth was giving out BLHack DLLs under the name "BLHACK" using his alternate ID.

Here's the proof:

As you can see (And this is also important), the two have the same clan tag. This isn't a client-sided thing, this is server-sided. This means the client has joined before and someone gave him that tag. The same tag, that smooth has. As well, he seems to have accidentally pasted some client-side execution code for his aimbot into the chat. Further proof he has an aimbot and is trying to use it on servers.

Not only is that not enough, now he's going to be making an ESP hack. Bragging about it in public too, stay classy Smooth.

On top of that, more proof that he's the guy giving out BLHack. My friend asked the admin to look in the clear bricks menu for BLHACK's ID.

ID 7289. Smooth's alt.

So there you have it. Permaban the IDs or IP ban him. If you can, block the IP from your router even. You do not want him on your server. Trust me.

Haha, boy, this guy reeks of skiddy.

ahhahaha, what a looser

badspot is busy equiping his ban weaponry

please standby

/support

99% sure this guy is attacking my server.

Ugh, geeze... Another one of these guys?

Ugh, geeze... Another one of these guys?
"hey im ddosing these servers and using aimbot and giving out blhack.dll am i cool yet?"

Proof that this is Smooth's alt:

Well that was a smooth move

/support

/support
he ddos'd Pizza Man's army RP a few times

Well that was a smooth move

/support

You made that pun and the world is worse off for it.

/support, we have enough people being richards as it is, we don't need more server-crashing starfishs.