Author Topic: Requests Channel: Unappreciative to His Fans.  (Read 5457 times)

(Repost from Drama)

So, a little while back some channel called the Request Channel was getting popular on Blockland Forums. He let you request things for him to say and it was kind of funny.

Now, if you look at his channel, you will notice a trend.

Everyday, he uploads a video smack talking this viewers for about 10-30 mins saying they are "worthless" and that no one ever "donates enough."

His channel is in it's beginning, don't be so Unappreciative. With the little fans he had anyway he is sure to be left in the dust soon.

Here are links to some of his smack talking videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFFQP6tFGrI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrVGKPyZOv4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyGhk7afR3A

And more.

/discuss
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 06:55:48 PM by rggbnnnnn »

If you don't like it, then don't watch his videos and don't support him, and then move on with your life. As simple as that. No need to make a big fuss over it.

Take a drink every time he says "forgetin"

why would anyone donate more to him

If you don't like it, then don't watch his videos and don't support him, and then move on with your life. As simple as that. No need to make a big fuss over it.
Tru dat

Judging by how much stuff he's gone through, I can at least see why he's asking for money.

Judging by how much stuff he's gone through, I can at least see why he's asking for money.
He's going to court for his neighbor throwing a picture frame in his yard.

He's going to court for his neighbor throwing a picture frame in his yard.
yes, and he can barely afford living where he is, he has next to no money, his water or whatever was forgeted up for awhile and he goes on about how his dreams are ruined

Take a drink every time he says "forgetin"
How to die of alcohol poison withing 5 minutes: 101

How to die of alcohol poison withing 5 minutes: 101
go to Australia and the time will be cut in half

OT: Doesn't he get dosh from youtube views?

In other words, "ignore everything you don't like"

In other words, "ignore everything you don't like"
>talking about one specific subject
>someone feels he hasnt had his daily dose of misinterpreting other peoples words
>presents a blatantly false statement where they take my idea and put it into general terms, claiming I think it holds true for all scenarios
>HAHA no

>talking about one specific subject
>someone feels he hasnt had his daily dose of misinterpreting other peoples words
>presents a blatantly false statement where they take my idea and put it into general terms, claiming I think it holds true for all scenarios
>HAHA no
People say they hate pewdiepie and say he's the worst youtuber ever and deserve to die, I don't see you saying what you just said.

People say they hate pewdiepie and say he's the worst youtuber ever and deserve to die
People who say that need to get a grip and move on with their lives as well.