Force trust

Author Topic: Force trust  (Read 5250 times)

Looks like you just renamed Script_Mounting; both files are exactly the same.
lol wtf
will fix asap, sorry

Fixed the download, I don't know why that happened.

Would there be a way to have one-sided trust? So if you're an admin who actually has stuff built, they can't edit yours, but you could moderate their stuff?

Congrats. You've successfully created a mod that doesn't work.
Code: [Select]
if(%tar = %client) {
messageclient(%client,'',"\c6You can't forcetrust yourself. Identity crCIA? :(");
return;
}
You're redefining %tar as %client in the if statement(which will always be true). Use == and not =

Would there be a way to have one-sided trust? So if you're an admin who actually has stuff built, they can't edit yours, but you could moderate their stuff?
Yes.

Woops, I fixed that

Holy abuse batman?? I don't want to go to servers being worried that they might force trust on me. Anyone can use this add-on.

Holy abuse batman?? I don't want to go to servers being worried that they might force trust on me. Anyone can use this add-on.
Stop joining servers hosted by starfishs, and you won't have to worry about that.
this isn't complicated

I mean it seems like it could be useful, but damn that's abusive as forget.

Much of this.

Code: [Select]
if(%tar = %client) {
messageclient(%client,'',"\c6You can't forcetrust yourself. Identity crCIA? :(");
return;
}
You're redefining %tar as %client in the if statement(which will always be true). Use == and not =
Yes.

And this.

And I wouldn't use this anyways. If someone made relay-spam at my server, removing the event would be slowly and more risky than just clearing his bricks or d-wanding it. And if it was bad enough, it could constitute a ban.

Keep trying setro. Proud of you for making mods, even if they don't work all the time.
Blockland needs more mod-makers.

The abuse issue has been gone over many times in this topic, and I have fixed the syntax issue

The abuse issue is human nature, not a mod.

this isn't complicated

I'm pretty sure that is obvious, you know what is also obvious? That most of the servers on Blockland are hosted by starfishs.

I'm pretty sure that is obvious, you know what is also obvious? That most of the servers on Blockland are hosted by starfishs.
News to me, you must be joining some really bad servers, lol.

The player would also be able to edit bricks of the admin, this isn't as useful as it sounds.

You'd want to make it one sided only...

The player would also be able to edit bricks of the admin, this isn't as useful as it sounds.

You'd want to make it one sided only...
is nobody reading lol

is nobody reading lol
Yeah.

Both parties will receive each other's trust when using this. Be discreet.
It's exactly as Zeblote said...