Nation states - *IMPORTANT UPDATE* PAGE 9

Author Topic: Nation states - *IMPORTANT UPDATE* PAGE 9  (Read 4747 times)

Nation states is a web game where you manage a nation and stuff

You get to make all types of decisions for your nation and role play politics in a system similar to the UN.

here.  Password= blogland

When you join the region, send me a PM here on the forums stating your nation's name, and then hop on NS and send Aramonda, the founder nation, a telegram confirming who you are on the forums.  All nations unaccounted for by midnight Thursday will receive a telegram asking for the nation to prove his/her identity on the forums.  If those nations are still unaccounted for by midnight next Monday then they will be removed form the region. Although I know who some of you are I still want all of you to confirm your identity.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 10:52:21 PM by ABlockOfCheese »

Voluntary OP until ABoC gets back:

Updates
Monday – Friday    2pm – 9pm
Saturday – Sunday    12pm – 9pm

I cannot update all the time.  I may edit outside of these hours, but I will certainly be able to edit within these.  Thank you for your patience.

L  I  N  K  S
L A S T   U P D A T E D :     M a y   1 4 ,   2 0 1 5   a t   1 : 2 6 : 3 0   P M ,   P a c i f i c   S t a n d a r d   T i m e

About   •   Register   •   Region   •   Comparison*   •   World Assembly

*Can't include all nations.  Remove others from url bar if you want to see some

H  I  S  T  O  R  Y

A  N  N  O  U  N  C  E  M  E  N  T  S

Type
       Name & Link
Administration Announcement
       U.N.B.L. Administration I
Proceedings Guide
       Submitting Proposals for Regional Review
Regional brown townysis Report
       Department of Regional brown townytics
Regional Policy Proposal
       Outer Space Neutrality Act
Open Submission Box
       Regional Flag Draft
Foreign Embassy Proposal
       Embassy Proposal from Gothenholm
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 03:31:13 AM by SWAT One »

is this still alive or am i late

is this still alive or am i late
I think you're safe.

i joined as the holy empire of cnaibdoge

Made a nation list in-topic for y'all.

I am the New Soviet Republic of States
aka communist but not bad
pretty much what i am in nonnel's RP

Updated list, and also added an awards section.  Do we have any regional objectives or policies?

Thank you for that nice diagram for the op.  When I get ready to remake the op hopefully before I go to bed tonight is it ok if I use that layout?

Also if someone with more rp experience would like to lead us in the WA then feel free to be elected.  I'm not very good at leading regions, I just made it to give blocklanders a place to gather
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 05:57:55 PM by ABlockOfCheese »

i nominate myself as regional leader

Thank you for that nice diagram for the op.  When I get ready to remake the op hopefully before I go to bed tonight is it ok if I use that layout?
Sure

Also if someone with more rp experience would like to lead us in the WA then feel free to be elected.  I'm not very good at leading regions, I just made it to give blocklanders a place to gather
I will run, and will be accepting nominations.

Edit:  Thank you sincerely for those who have endorsed Erinaum!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 06:10:44 PM by SWAT One »

thanks for stepping up swat because lord knows i couldn't lead a whole region lol

Of course!  Hoping that we ensnare more of the forums in this.  I wanna see how we all can cooperate together, hopefully not in the form of a stuffstorm!

SWAT, under Classification you have the Type of a nation and you never list the actual classification. For example, the NSSR's classification is "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise" but its type is "Federation."