Author Topic: Danna's Slavery Rp.  (Read 5424 times)

So,this morning I got banned from Danna's slavery Rp.... She banned everyone

I honestly have no idea why she banned me,but here is the story:

After a while on being on the server.I escaped from slavery,(thats realistic right?) so did some other people(3),so we ran away. but then she went in all caps "I WILL BAN ALL OF YOU"and yes she did mean the whole server.I was the fourth to be banned,out of 9.

you'll be whipped for escaping,
Bro

shoulda worked in them cotton fields.

That's what happens to disobedient slaves

why were you on a slavery rp in the first place?

It was the best server up at the time...
All the others were lame or had 0 players

Master/Pet BDSM roleplay, obviously.

I was on there earlier and she said she was tired of all the constant escapes and rebellions.

lots of quality drama lately

That's what happens to disobedient slaves
Ya its a joke right?

1. Why would you join a server named Danna's Slavery RP and expect to have fun?
2. It's obvious that the host is a 12 year old
3. Slavery is wrong AF why would you want to make a RP out of it?

/support

I went to the server out of curiosity after seeing the drama. I started off trying to role play normally but the host just kept resetting the minigame for no reason (about once every 20 seconds). When I asked why he kept doing it, I was told to shut up and play the game. Basically, the whole server devolved into a deathmatch with the masters randomly gunning the slaves down so I left.

1. Why would you join a server named Danna's Slavery RP and expect to have fun?
2. It's obvious that the host is a 12 year old
3. Slavery is wrong AF why would you want to make a RP out of it?

/support

Same thing is to be said about the people who visited DrenDran's Summer Camp RP a few years ago (PS: it's a Holocaust RP basically). Everyone found it to be hilarious, and I admit, I thought it was pretty funny too, regardless of my dad being Jewish.

Of course it may be wrong to roleplay these things, but I can see the humor in it. I don't condone anyone to reenact such tragic historical events though, but some people just find it entertaining. I didn't see anyone say anything about DrenDran's server ever.

For reference: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=241940.0

Danna's Slavery RP in a nutshell

Rape mod
Danna resetting MG because she died and there's 'one life'
Rejoining to get another life
Rape mod
Rape mod

You aren't missing out on much. She won't even let anyone make a better map than the cancerous one she has now, and she won't make one either. The server isn't anything but a rape deathmatch (speaking of which, I should get back to work on mine)

Ya its a joke right?
lol jitank your lack of humor is dissapointing