Author Topic: Danna's Slavery Rp.  (Read 5415 times)

what's even worse is, I was on her town RP and she tele'd into my house and set the ENTIRE thing on fire, I couldn't do anything because I didn't have trust and she reloaded the map as her bricks, so yeah, she set the ENTIRE thing on fire, I couldn't undo it, I told her to undo it, she sprayed EVERYTHING black, then perma'd me, and I did absolutely NOTHING

NOEDIT: I'd of gotten a picture, but I didn't think of it at the time AND I got perma'd so, can't now :I

something else when i join the server last time:

they were using swords as tools for
>mining
>"lumber tycoon"
they never bother to get add-ons?

lol jitank your lack of humor is dissapointing
inb4topicgetsderailedandgoesontobea40pagerantonjitank

inb4topicgetsderailedandgoesontobea40pagerantonjitank
noedit this server was funny.

"Get that young Bro outta this house"

In reality thiugh, why a slavery Rp?

This server is stuff and their administration is horrible. The only good thing that ever happened on Danna's server is when Sarah G beat up that guy. That was cool.

Same thing is to be said about the people who visited DrenDran's Summer Camp RP a few years ago (PS: it's a Holocaust RP basically). Everyone found it to be hilarious, and I admit, I thought it was pretty funny too, regardless of my dad being Jewish.

Of course it may be wrong to roleplay these things, but I can see the humor in it. I don't condone anyone to reenact such tragic historical events though, but some people just find it entertaining. I didn't see anyone say anything about DrenDran's server ever.

For reference: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=241940.0
Good times, I remember I was a guard on there and they let me use the car to murder people

the moral of the story is not to be kunta kinte

hi I'm here to back OP up
Yesterday when I was playing blockland, she threatened to delete my house cause I used an airstrike on her house. After they were just deathmatching each other and me for a while and I was trying to build, I got fed up with it and threw an aistrike beacon at her house. She came over to delete that brick which was reasonable, but then said:

so I said this in response:

just a post to tell you she's not a good host and doesn't deserve any players

something else when i join the server last time:

they were using swords as tools for
>mining
>"lumber tycoon"
they never bother to get add-ons?
Should've said this before, pretty sure she has a pickaxe and a shovel.

Yes, a shovel.

Honestly, she seemed a good person (apart from the slave RP) but now she seems...
Well, I don't know how to put it.

I thought you were going to drama this server because of the concept, but it ended up just being a stuffty host

Ya its a joke right?
nah its true

i have to do it all the time

i dont understand danna
i roleplayed as a black guy and she banned me for being "tribal"