Author Topic: JitankIscigarette - stirring up bullstuff in "post real life pictures of yourself"  (Read 20993 times)

their post

it starts here

Jitank you need to take a chill pill and loving stop it

/discuss

to clarify, it starts at page 26 and is continuing still now, forgot to include this in the OP my bad

/support
He needs to stop

I don't need to stop anything. Im not bullstuffting anything.

I don't need to stop anything. Im not bullstuffting anything.
dude are you this dense lol

It's like if I were to start rolling on the floor and crying "mmmmuh p p p patriarchy" and then yelling at the crowd that surrounds me for oppressing me

Black Lives Matter dude

Black Lives Matter dude
And so do whites, Latinos, Asians, that drunk behind the bar crying for pennies so he can pay for his addiction.

It's not just black lives.

Black Lives Matter dude
Why Do You Type Like this?

I don't really see any issue with what Ji has said or 'done,' I think ya'll are overreacting just a little.

It isnt but its mostly, in this country, black lives that are in danger bc of racism.

As a white person why should I willingly give up my position of power and lower my quality of life? In what way does that benefit me? Bunch of loving commie bullstuff.

I don't really see any issue with what Ji has said or 'done,' I think ya'll are overreacting just a little.
Adin did you take the time to even read, hes derailing a thread and isnt stopping lol

As a white person why should I willingly give up my position of power and lower my quality of life? In what way does that benefit me? Bunch of loving commie bullstuff.
In that case, as a black person why should i not try to fight for a better and fair standard of living for all?

He is just dragging it out and ruining a thread over something unrelated to the thread,