Author Topic: JitankIscigarette - stirring up bullstuff in "post real life pictures of yourself"  (Read 20999 times)

CAN THSI GUY STOP IM TRYING TO GET ATTENTION IN THE PRLPoF TOPIC AND HE'S JUST RUINING IT

No1 one is trying to get attention wtf? If i wanted attention, id go to my friends.

No1 one is trying to get attention wtf? If i wanted attention, id go to my friends.
do you actually read what people post???? Second question, I've been wondering how you manage to type like a nenderthal regardless of the situation. So like seriously do you form your replies by bashing your thick skull into the keyboard?? 
I don't think I have ever seen someone as dense and misguided as you. It's honestly just pathetic at this point and you make me ashamed to be a human.

Seriously start proof reading

do you actually read what people post???? Second question, I've been wondering how you manage to type like a nenderthal regardless of the situation. So like seriously do you form your replies by bashing your thick skull into the keyboard?? 
I don't think I have ever seen someone as dense and misguided as you. It's honestly just pathetic at this point and you make me ashamed to be a human.
You are not human though. You are a brother yetti.

I dont believe that im the misguided one. Thats you sir. Just because you choose to be more persistent on making your spelling/grammer perfect doesn't make you correct.

Also, what have i said that was bullstuff?

Also, what have i said that was bullstuff?
That's 99.9% of what you say.

proof
Oh here we go again.

You ignore everyone else because it doesn't fit your horribly uneducated, unrealistic standard.
I'm not the only one who was perfectly telling you why you are 100% wrong either.

Stop being stupid kiddo, it'll get you nowhere in life.

Oh here we go again.

You ignore everyone else because it doesn't fit your horribly uneducated, unrealistic standard.
I'm not the only one who was perfectly telling you why you are 100% wrong either.

Stop being stupid kiddo, it'll get you nowhere in life.

Ok, just incase you havent been following what all ive been saying, I have said countless times that i have troubles explaining what i am trying to say.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=279392.30
Read everything that camel is saying and you will figure out the message i was trying to put out.

The first thing you quoted me on, i kept saying that because when people were thinking i meant something else by what I said.

Second quote:
What about me is tribal? Please explain this to me. I have said anything back about a race while people like cantaloupe are saying blatant racial statements.

Third Quote:
People kept repeating and bringing up the same stuff.

Fourth Quote:
Its interesting that you did quote the countless time I have said "Experiences don't apply to the majority." The only reason i brought up my experience is so you can get an idea of what its like where im at. This shows that you didn't read everything i said.

Fifth Quote:
Cultural Appropriation is real.

Sixth Quote:
Its funny how CNN and Fox new is popular and they lie daily. The same site that i posted also post articles about marijuana have serious help benefits. Do you not agree with that?

cultural appropriation is fake and gay

what the forget is cultural appropriation even