Author Topic: Metario's RPJailing  (Read 9122 times)

People use weed as a drug, sell weed as a drug, and are arrested for selling/having weed in certain circumstances based upon your location and quantity.
It is a drug, and if you are honestly saying that it shouldn't be considered a drug, that will never be the case until people stop treating it as a drug.

EDIT: Also, please don't bring up that it's used for alternatives such as medication or for therapeutic reasons, because that even more proves my point.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 04:38:31 PM by Nobot »

-snip-
You're loving handicapped kid
Just accept that weed is a drug, just like medicine is a drug, and that food ISN'T A DRUG.
Do you attend school?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 04:36:46 PM by ZSNO »

You're loving handicapped kid
Just accept that weed is a drug, just like medicine is a drug, and that food ISN'T A DRUG.
Do you attend school?
probably not
No, because I graduated like a big kid. Big kid's like myself understand the difference between drugs and plants, while also understanding that drugs can be made from plants, but are not actually drugs until that point.

You think they don't put drugs in food? You are sorely mistaken.
Please do some research

No, because I graduated like a big kid. Big kid's like myself understand the difference between drugs and plants, while also understanding that drugs can be made from plants, but are not actually drugs until that point.

You think they don't put drugs in food? You are sorely mistaken.
Grasping at the straws eh?
Nice to know you basically proved my point.

Lol. About sums it up.

Grasping at the straws eh?
Nice to know you basically proved my point.
What? That literally makes no sense.

People use weed as a drug, sell weed as a drug, and are arrested for selling/having weed in certain circumstances based upon your location and quantity.
It is a drug, and if you are honestly saying that it shouldn't be considered a drug, that will never be the case until people stop treating it as a drug.

EDIT: Also, please don't bring up that it's used for alternatives such as medication or for therapeutic reasons, because that even more proves my point.
Didn't see your post before, sorry; But your exactly right Nobot, and that's kinda the point I am trying to make. A simple plant is now a "drug" because everyone thinks of it that way. Drugs are created in labs or in someones kitchen. Plants are grown in the ground. How else will people understand the difference if you don't at least try explaining it right? I'm not talking about any medical stuff here, I am talking only about how cannabis is a plant that grows from a seed like many other plants.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 06:14:47 PM by Goth77 »

Just from the way you perceive the making and effects of drugs one can tell you have no real knowledge on the matter.

and the drug megathread is about to happen all over again

« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 07:19:29 PM by Metario12 »

if the player leaves before the time is up, does the time reset and the player get free (sorta like dodging mute)

if the player leaves before the time is up, does the time reset and the player get free (sorta like dodging mute)
No, it still stands after they leave. YOU must be on the server to be unjailed.

No, it still stands after they leave. YOU must be on the server to be unjailed.
And you can't input a time for them to be released.

[size=90pt ]RP SUCKS NO ONE LIKES RP HAHAH[/size][img ]http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/filepicker%2FopmBR2KnR0mlWVW4mdyS_HAHA.gif[/img]

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 12:28:07 AM by Badspot »