Timer Events

Author Topic: Timer Events  (Read 5001 times)

oh yeah i did, oops
okay then that's a proper use, but i think i'd prefer a mod to just extend event delay restritictions
guess that wouldn't be possible, though

That may just be possible, I will look into it

I'm just curious what the limits are on delays. If 5 minutes is the farthest it can go, it's still a fairly large improvement as Lugnut has pointed out (thank you by the way, I missed a 0 so it seemed like it was still just a 30 second delay.)
You could definitely have a delay of way more than 5 minutes.

currently I have 10 minutes functional, I just can't get the wrench event delay input to allow more than 30000..

whenever you type, it resets its command back to $ThisControl.setText(mClamp($ThisControl.getValue(), 0, 30000));

it can be avoided by using drendran's advanced event gui, but I think that'll be annoying

edit:

I might have to re-make the event gui....
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 10:39:03 PM by _cake »

I might have to re-make the event gui....

use a string and you can make it even better by parsing inputs like "20 sec" or "10 min 30 sec"

My tick events can be used for this too, but this is a pretty nice and straightforward implementation for single long-delay events.

Ah, sorry. I was speaking of extending default event delays

oh yeah i did, oops
okay then that's a proper use, but i think i'd prefer a mod to just extend event delay restritictions
guess that wouldn't be possible, though

"int 33 30000" TAB "list MS 0 S 1 M 2"

"int 33 30000" TAB "list MS 0 S 1 M 2"
use a string and you can make it even better by parsing inputs like "20 sec" or "10 min 30 sec"